Scammed by your partner "Skrill" (Moneybookers)

DemoTiger

Hello,

I was chose Skrill from your partner page, As per claim I was think that they are really good and also WHMCS mention that they are "Free" gateway provider means money will be charged only on transaction.

Hidden Monthly Fees:

On this partner page WHMCS does not mention anything about their hidden monthly fees and even on Skrill registration page they do not mention that they charge monthly fees for not maintaining monthly minimum transaction. (10 Euro per month)

How they are free gateway provider?

Here is proof that your partner "Skrill" is a *.: http://zeromb.com/image/di-P0IG.gif

I know WHMCS can't do anything but you should check details before making them your partner. Now I am feeling like I was trapped in *. I can't even close my account because of some of my customer still use it. ;(

I feel so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Note: This is a feedback so new member who think that its free should not trapped by Skrill. I only want to help new WHMCS users/members.

- - - Updated - - -

I am just shocked, I just check it and Only 3 transaction of January complete their Hidden * rule of "Minimum 10 Euro requirement": http://zeromb.com/image/di-HG3R.gif

I'm sorry but where does it say that on WHMCS?

It says this in the WHMCS page:

Skrill lets you pay and get paid globally without revealing your financial details. Your free Skrill account remembers everything, so your information is always protected.

Then in the page itself under key features:

• Free and quick setup

It says the account is free. It does not say its free to use without fees. I fail to see how you think this is a *.

Now to be fair to you, I could not find any part of the Skrill site where they say or mention any skrill monthly minimum fee but if it was in the agreement you accepted, then its not a *. Please check the terms and conditions or the agreement you accepted on sign up to check if there was a a monthly minimum fee.

I'm sorry but where does it say that on WHMCS?

It says the account is free. It does not say its free to use without fees. I fail to see how you think this is a *.

Now to be fair to you, I could not find any part of the Skrill site where they say or mention any skrill monthly minimum fee but if it was in the agreement you accepted, then its not a *. Please check the terms and conditions or the agreement you accepted on sign up to check if there was a a monthly minimum fee.

On time of sing-up there was no any minimum fees.

I did not post in open non-member forum just for giving a message to WHMCS users to do not use this and inform WHMCS about * done by their partner.

Also my minimum 10 Euro is complete but still they charge fees so there is no any doubt that Skill is not a * company : http://zeromb.com/image/di-HG3R.gif

Edited by DewlanceHosting

it's on the page that he provided the link to (it was there back in August 2016 too)! :roll:

https://www.whmcs.com/partners/skrill/

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Account Setup [/TD]

[TD] Free[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Account Maintenance[/TD]

[TD] Free[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Fraud Screening[/TD]

[TD] Free[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Skrill Digital Wallet[/TD]

[TD]2.90% + EUR 0.29[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Skrill Quick Checkout[/TD]

[TD]2.90% + EUR 0.29[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Refund[/TD]

[TD]0.45€ per transaction[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Withdrawal[/TD]

[TD] 4.00€ per withdrawal[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Chargeback Fee[/TD]

[TD] 25.00€[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] Minimum Fee[/TD]

[TD] Fees apply if you pay less than 10€/month in processing fees.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

it's on the page that he provided the link to (it was there back in August 2016 too)! :roll:

https://www.whmcs.com/partners/skrill/

Minimum Fee Fees apply if you pay less than 10€/month in processing fees.

Please look at this image, I completed 10€/month requirement but they charge money and claim that they charge it for not completing minimum 10 euro in February.

100% * company.

http://zeromb.com/image/di-HG3R.gif

In 2016, Skrill charged me 19 Euro and when I opened a ticket then they say "We apologize for charging money on your account". Unprofessional and scammers.

Please look at this image, I completed 10€/month requirement but they charge money and claim that they charge it for not completing minimum 10 euro in February.

I merely replied because you said the page didn't mention the monthly fees - it clearly does.

In 2016, Skrill charged me 19 Euro and when I opened a ticket then they say "We apologize for charging money on your account". Unprofessional and scammers.

or a mistake that they fixed?

I merely replied because you said the page didn't mention the monthly fees - it clearly does.

or a mistake that they fixed?

On WHMCS they do not mention anything about monthly minimum fees and I already talk to Skrill and they said it is not a mistake. I will close try to close my skrill account. I was did a mistake and believe on WHMCS. I was think WHMCS is trusted and they will chose good partner instead of scammers.

I don't understand what the 24Euro part of your screenshot means but you might be confused. The 10€/month isn't a total of your transactions but is a processing fee minimum.

Based on their monthly fees you need to process a minimum of around 600 Euros/month to hit the transaction fee requirement.

Hello Dewlance,

I'm sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with Skrill, I have passed this thread onto our team to review, however under section 2.1 & 2.2 of the Community Forum Guidelines this thread has been closed for further discussion

2.1 We expect all users to be friendly and polite. While we understand that users will disagree and have different points of view at times, this can be communicated in a civil manner

2.2 "Please do not post rude, insulting or inflammatory posts. Personal Attacks, Name Calling and Insults will not be tolerated on the WHMCS Community Forum"