Income Forecast Admin Widget missing after upgrade to WHMCS 7.1.0

You might check the old widget code and see if you can incorporate it into an existing widget (the /modules/widgets/*.php files are not encoded).

Still, is that really a useful widget?? You can always use admin/reports.php?report=income_forecast

- - - Updated - - -

Update - I just noticed this: http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_7.1_Release_Notes (in particular: "Widgets designed for previous versions of the product are still compatible")

So, try dropping in the old widget into /modules/widgets/ (you might need to rename) and see if that works.

It does work as I suspected.. and widgets can even be rearranged. See how an old widget was added back and rearranged in this thread: https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?122482-No-Client-Summary-after-upgrade-from-7-0-1-to-7-1-0

Edited by xyzulu

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks I got it working. Yes it is a useful widget for me. I look at it almost daily since it shows an Estimated Annual Income. The Income Forecast Report only shows a 2 year income forecast.

Please, can you provide me a URL to download the widget?

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

hello

i tried copying over from older whmcs 2 files "income_forecast.php" and "income_overview.php" to my new whmcs v7.4 into modules/widgets but afterwards when refresh whmcs i get "oops! something went wrong and we couldnt process your request" and when i remove the file whmcs is working fine again. iv tried renaming the copied files still no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated.

side note: in whmcs v7.4 there are 2 folders of widgets under modules directory. why is this ?

On 2/19/2018 at 18:03, joe_mega said:

i tried copying over from older whmcs 2 files "income_forecast.php" and "income_overview.php" to my new whmcs v7.4 into modules/widgets but afterwards when refresh whmcs i get "oops! something went wrong and we couldn't process your request" and when i remove the file whmcs is working fine again. iv tried renaming the copied files still no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated.

how old where they? which version where they from ?? I just copied an income forecast widget from v7.2.3 (looks to be from v6 originally) to v7.4 and it didn't cause any crash.... though being an old widget, you'd have to enable it in administrator users first otherwise you won't see it on the admin homepage.

On 2/19/2018 at 18:03, joe_mega said:

side note: in whmcs v7.4 there are 2 folders of widgets under modules directory. why is this ?

there shouldn't be 2 folders...

o1_UDKs9_KRUWh_S8lqr_ZZFYg.png