Editing Servers - ionCube Encoder error

jancas

Hi,

In WHMCS 7 I came across a few problems related to PH7.

One of them I solved finding the solution in this forum, which was removing ../includes/whoisservers.php and ../includes/whoisfunctions.php.

Now I have got another problem, this time concerning editing servers.

When I try to edit an existing server a get a blank page and the following error in apache error log:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: The file /.../public_html/modules/servers/enomtruste/enomtruste.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.0 and cannot run under PHP 7.0

Anyone with this problem?

Thanks

http://docs.whmcs.com/Enom_TRUSTe

Discontinued

Effective Thursday April 30th, 2015 the Privacy Policy product has been discontinued by TRUSTe. As a result this module will no longer be distributed with the WHMCS software.

if you aren't using the module, then you can try deleting the file to see if it removes the error... if you are using it, then it will probably not be supported in v7 - a ticket to support might give you a definitive answer on that.