Create New Product Capitalising First Letter of Product Name

teglet

I created a package in WHM I named this package bronze on saving this package I find it has prefixed it with my server username ie: **username_bronze**

This is ok in itself and I think typical of some WHM setups so not an issue really.

However when I create a product in WHMCS and I select the module CPanel the WHM package does not appear in the "simple mode" option. If I go to advanced option in CPanel module and enter the package name manually "username_bronze", on saving it the WHMCS capitalises the first letter ie: **Username_bronze** and therefore changes the package name which is not recognised on the server.

As I can't edit the prefix in WHM and I cannot stop WHMCS capitalising the first letter I am pretty stuffed!

Please can you look at this issue.

STEPS

1: products/services

2: create new product

3: Name product bronze

4. under module setting/Module name: select CPanel

5:WHM Package Name appears blank

6: click to re-fetch values still blank

7:switch to advanced options and enter the WHM Package name manually username_bronze

8: return to simple mode the package now shows up in the WHM Package name but the first letter has been capitalised ie: Username_bronze

9 As there is no WHM package with that name I cannot provision the product.

Please advise ASAP

Edited by teglet

Hi,

I am getting the following error:

Product attribute Package Name "username_package" not found on server.

Initially it seemed that the cause is that the first letter of the package name gets capitalized, however when I looked at the code it is only the text in the drop-down menu which is capitalized. The value which is passed is not capitalized. I've attached an image where this can be seen.

Anyway I am still trying to find what causes the above error. It shows up when the Change Package module command is run from Client Profile->Products/Services (WHMCS V7.0.1).

Any ideas what is causing this?

product attribute not found error.jpg

Hi Domainkiosk,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Ok, it looks like we have a known issue for this right now, it logged under our case MODULE-6457 i'll make sure we update this thread once it's fixed

It would be really helpful if you could go into Utilities -> System Logs -> Module Logs and them PM me the request and response for one of these changes so I can add this to the internal case for the team as well.

In the meantime, please try "Switch to Advanced Mode" and entering the package name in manually