auto answer of support ticket open

Hi,

I am using WHMCS Support module. Sudden , Client is getting automatic reply of open ticket immediate with the following sample reply:

Ticket #https://whmcsdomaincom/admin/supporttickets.php?action=viewticket&id=3045

Client: Name #1321

Department: Support

Subject: Mail Not Open

Priority: Medium

Here client issue

In backend , that ticket status is Answer

Please guide me how can I fix it

no, rules are created.

I did something following after that I am facing issue,

I added all Administrator Roles to the Support Operator. Than I faced more problem. Then I deleted Support Operator and added again with the default Administrator Roles for Support Operator.

- - - Updated - - -

No other user is using same email address.

- - - Updated - - -

No other user is using same email address.

Hi,

Please ensure that non of your administrator users have the same email addresses as your support departments:

Setup > Support > Support Departments

and

Setup > Staff Management > Administrator Users.

Take a look through your hooks. If the ticket status is set to answered, either

A> a hook is modifying the ticket somehow

or

B> Your staff is replying to the ticket

Email forwarders/responders wouldn't do this, because they don't have access to that facility.

Also, looking at the subject:

'Subject: Mail Not Open'

It seems that the ticket never makes it in to the system. Take a look through admin->utilities->logs->ticket import log. I'm betting you'll see quite a few errors in that 3rd column.

Hi,

Thanks for guide.

It`s not fake, This subject is real ticket.

There is nothing change in Hook.

This is not staff reply.

This auto reply is going on every email that come on support. I have seen in cpanel also. There is auto responder , forwarder. Only pipe command is there for open ticket.

Take a look through your hooks. If the ticket status is set to answered, either

A> a hook is modifying the ticket somehow

or

B> Your staff is replying to the ticket

Email forwarders/responders wouldn't do this, because they don't have access to that facility.

Also, looking at the subject:

'Subject: Mail Not Open'

It seems that the ticket never makes it in to the system. Take a look through admin->utilities->logs->ticket import log. I'm betting you'll see quite a few errors in that 3rd column.

Yes, It is uncheck.

I checked the whmcs log files. I got WHMCS system sends automatic reply to the client on arriving support email.

System is send auto reply email template of "Support Ticket Reply "

what about in... setup -> support -> support departments -> *choose department* -> No Autoresponder checkbox ?

is it unticked? if so, then this may be causing the emails you're seeing.

Yes, It is uncheck.

then maybe you should tick it to see if it stops the emails. :)

System is send auto reply email template of "Support Ticket Reply "

if ticking the above checkbox doesn't work, you could always disable the email template itself.

setup -> email templates -> support ticket reply -> disable checkbox.

but I suspect just ticking the no autoresponder checkbox should be enough,

Same result on check or uncheck setup -> support -> support departments -> *choose department* -> No Autoresponder checkbox

On disable email template , client is not getting that reply but WHMCS system is adding reply to that ticket.

I seems It is happening after update security patch # Download: http://www.whmcs.com/download/870/security_patch_v6_2016-08-02.zip

then maybe you should tick it to see if it stops the emails. :)

if ticking the above checkbox doesn't work, you could always disable the email template itself.

setup -> email templates -> support ticket reply -> disable checkbox.

but I suspect just ticking the no autoresponder checkbox should be enough,

I seems It is happening after update security patch # Download: http://www.whmcs.com/download/870/security_patch_v6_2016-08-02.zip

I would doubt it's going to be that as the only file it changed was one the license class files... I don't see how that could be causing this. :?:

I think you may be better off opening a ticket with support so that they can take a look at your system - we seem to have ruled out the obvious causes, and you've said it isn't a hook or module, so there's little more that can be done from outside - once they have access to your system, the cause might become apparent to them... though if they do find the issue, remember to update this thread with the solution. :idea:

It is happening not only 1st time open ticket.But also every communication by client on that ticket.

There is some updation in v6.3.1 . After check option of Pipe Replies Only Require all tickets to be opened from the client area , same status . System automatic add reply:

Ticket #http://www.whmcsdomain/supporttickets.php?action=viewticket&id=4946

Answered

Customer-Reply

I would doubt it's going to be that as the only file it changed was one the license class files... I don't see how that could be causing this. :?:

I think you may be better off opening a ticket with support so that they can take a look at your system - we seem to have ruled out the obvious causes, and you've said it isn't a hook or module, so there's little more that can be done from outside - once they have access to your system, the cause might become apparent to them... though if they do find the issue, remember to update this thread with the solution. :idea:

There is no escalation rule and no staff is giving reply. Neither any cron job related escalation.

Reply is adding on every coming email on support following matter that is defined in email template, On disable that template , reply is adding but not going to client.

Ticket #http://www.whmcsdomain.com/supporttickets.php?action=viewticket&id=4549

Answered

Customer-Reply

If the status of the ticket is set to 'answered', then this can only be caused by an escalation rule, or your staff.

Even if an auto-reply was in place, it wouldn't affect the status of your tickets.

Hi webhostingpeople,

Without access to your account its tricky to work out exactly what is happening all of the advice that has been provided by everyone in this forum should have helped resolve the issue.

Could you please open a support ticket with our Client Support Team with your WHMCS login details so we can look into this for you please do also include a link to this thread as well

Hi Chris and all supporters those guided me.

You will be happy to listen that I have solved this issue myself. It was very small mistake. It was happening due to Enable Ticket Notifications.

Hi webhostingpeople,

Without access to your account its tricky to work out exactly what is happening all of the advice that has been provided by everyone in this forum should have helped resolve the issue.

Could you please open a support ticket with our Client Support Team with your WHMCS login details so we can look into this for you please do also include a link to this thread as well