iWHMCS

Revolution

I sure hope that all of us who purchased the iWHMCS 1.0 awhile ago that we are all getting the upgrade to 2.0 free of charge since 1.0 never worked and had numerous bugs that never were resolved. I had a huge bug were we could not charge attempt a client's credit card using the app. A support ticket was submitted and no resolution could be made. I was told that the developers were working on updates to the app. Well I am now assuming that the update is the new version just released so again, I am assuming that we will get a FREE upgrade.

• WHMCS CEO
I sure hope that all of us who purchased the iWHMCS 1.0 awhile ago that we are all getting the upgrade to 2.0 free of charge

I can confirm that this update is being made available at no extra cost to existing iWHMCS license holders. Simply go the iTunes Store and hit the Download or Update button and you'll be able to connect your WHMCS installation to it.

does the v2.0 work for you guys? it crashes on my iphone 5 with iOS 7.0.x

We haven't had any other reports of crashes in this combination so if you could please try uninstalling and re-installing the app, and if it continues, open a ticket with our support team and we can investigate further from there.

It seems so buggy for me, when adding a new order it only lists about 10 clients to choose from. When i choose which product, its items that arent products - looks like configurable options not just products

Not quite sure why you're experiencing issues like this. Can you open a ticket for me and provide some more details about the exact steps you are taking inside the app, and how the results you are seeing differ from what you expect. If you could also include details to allow us to connect to your WHMCS instance to reproduce it from here that would be even better.

Matt

I've been using it since the update came through and it's a huge improvement over the original one. It is actually usable and so far I've been able to the the things I need to without any issue.

It took a long time, longer than reasonable really, for this to be available but I'm glad it's here now.

I appreciate that there is no ongoing cost for those of us that bought it and at the same time think it's cheeky to charge a subscription fee for new users to be able to access their own system (owned license holders).

• WHMCS CEO
Odd, I still seemed to have to pay WHMCS, even tho I had bought iWHMCS before, it still would not let me use it apart from the main screen, so had to part with $29.95 - Kinda sucks Matt....

You shouldn't have had to do that. Please open a ticket with our customer service team and we'll get that straightened out for you - http://www.whmcs.com/get-support/

I've been using it since the update came through and it's a huge improvement over the original one. It is actually usable and so far I've been able to the the things I need to without any issue.

That's great to hear. If you have any suggestions or requests for areas that could be improved, please do submit them via our requests system @ http://requests.whmcs.com/

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that the App is great so far and glad to see it back in development.

I did want to request a feature, not sure where so I'll do it here.

When replying to a ticket it would be very useful if we could use predefined replies. It was there is version 1.0 however in the new iWHMCS there is no way to reply using a predefined reply. I think this would be very useful especially when replying from your phone, having the ability to use predefined replies is crucial from a mobile device.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say that the App is great so far and glad to see it back in development.

I did want to request a feature, not sure where so I'll do it here.

When replying to a ticket it would be very useful if we could use predefined replies. It was there is version 1.0 however in the new iWHMCS there is no way to reply using a predefined reply. I think this would be very useful especially when replying from your phone, having the ability to use predefined replies is crucial from a mobile device.

Thanks!

Probably best for you to add it here: https://requests.whmcs.com/ so it can be voted up.

Of course you need access to predefined responses and knowledge base articles, you need them more than you do in the desktop application for the obvious reason of not wanting to type out lengthy responses to common questions on a keyboard the size of postage stamp.

Attachments are another. Well trained client, having been taught that a picture is worth a thousand words, sends in a handy screen shot to simplify his support issue and you can't see it. Great. Now what?

This type of thing is simply fundamental, it's hard to imagine how anybody could design a mobile app and leave stuff like this out :mad: