Adding Clients Without E-Mail Addresses

gobbly2100

Hi there,

I like to use WHMCS for general billing of all my services that I offer including PC repair work so it would be helpful if I could add clients without needing to include their email address.

At the moment I fill the box with made up addresses that are incorrectly formatted but this seems a little messy.

Any assistance would be great, thanks!

Create a subdomain for your customers - say:

repairs.yourdomain.com

Setup wildcard/catchall aliases and discard all email to that address. This way, the WHMCS sends an email that doesn't bounce, but also doesn't stack up somewhere filling up a mailbox - alternatively you could forward all those emails to a specially created gmail where you would then have the ability to search those emails at a later date. If you go the "save all emails" - you would need to whitelist your "from address".

I assume you create a job number or task number - use the email jobnumber@repairs.yourdomain.com and create the account - if the customer offers up their email , just replace it.