Is the Mobile Edition still beta?

Cape Dave

Can you at least update the beta available for download ?

I can't log into the admin area using it.

It's a bug. Even with the released patch version that was to fix this it is still an issue. However, login and then refresh the blank page - for some reason that solves it.

It's a bug. Even with the released patch version that was to fix this it is still an issue. However, login and then refresh the blank page - for some reason that solves it.

Thank you for the suggestion but its still not working :(

I don't get the point of publishing a beta that doesn't work. How are we supposed to test it and report bugs if we are unable to log into the admin panel ??

• 4 months later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Not all intended functionality has been implemented yet in the beta, but as memory serves all the functions from v1.5 are in.

I don't have an ETA for a stable release at present, but it's certainly one of the things on the development tram's plate at the moment.

• 2 months later...

We sill have many problems with the beta and since the release in april, I can't see any release to fix any bug...

As an example, is not possible to insert a predefined response on a ticket using it and that is just a basic thing. We can't also define system defaults to show department name for each ticket.

The frontend should be open source but most items are not. If it was we had already fixed most of the bugs and implemented many functionality.