WHMCS Client Area FTP Mod! CHECK IT OUT!

The long awaited WHMCS Client Are FTP Mod

Fully working File Transfer Protocol Module for WHMCS

Easily integrated and takes no longer then 5 minuets to install.

This is a great addon to whmcs. This File Transfer Protocol mod will allow registered clients to connect any web site url or ip or domain purchased from your whmcs. They can upload files, chmod, delete files, create directories, connect via passive and any port.

Grab your 3 day free trial today! Look before for information!

f9c31527c418cbf9791a57f78ae7b25f15c2cfe9c4c2e1c9da3ec63bc09c8d9a2g.jpg

af77ba38b7a649010540c9b10cfbda67696326ddaa8aef14f23b78c1043606e12g.jpg

1bb295ac909c486f7d9ad5775c756fe8017dc90cd70b726f74d8b2132cbf989d2g.jpg

This is a great mod for Tcadmin and cPanel/WHM users.

Scenario: A client wants to upload a few files, and may not have a ftp client installed on his computer. Why make him jump panels? With this mod you can upload files, chmod, download files, delete files, switch binary, login passive and choice of port.

Features:

- Connect via any port

- Connect via passive mode

- Customizable language

- Customizable style

- Upload files

- Download files

- Delete files

- CHMOD

- Switch binary

- Create new directory

- Move directory

- WHMCS Code included to show mod for only registered members in your whmcs system

Available Pricing Options:

Option 1:

Free 3 Day Trial

Option 2:

Monthly Leased License: $5.95

Option 3:

Anually Owned License: $25.00

Option 4:

Owned one time fee License: $50.00

----

To order your mod visit the following url to pick a option for licensing

https://billing.stridehost.com/cart.php?gid=13

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,

You can make CSS and template modifications to the module

When you try it or purchase a license just open a ticket and we can assist with customization.

But this is a drop in mod so it is already integrated to fit your site without doing any CSS work unless you want to change the way it looks

3day trial only has a download link butwhen you clieck this you only get

"Access Denied - You must purchase the associated product before you can download this"

so it looks like you have to purchase this before you get the free trial to test this out

The long awaited WHMCS Client Are FTP Mod

Fully working File Transfer Protocol Module for WHMCS

Easily integrated and takes no longer then 5 minuets to install.

This is a great addon to whmcs. This File Transfer Protocol mod will allow registered clients to connect any web site url or ip or domain purchased from your whmcs. They can upload files, chmod, delete files, create directories, connect via passive and any port.

Grab your 3 day free trial today! Look before for information!

f9c31527c418cbf9791a57f78ae7b25f15c2cfe9c4c2e1c9da3ec63bc09c8d9a2g.jpg

af77ba38b7a649010540c9b10cfbda67696326ddaa8aef14f23b78c1043606e12g.jpg

1bb295ac909c486f7d9ad5775c756fe8017dc90cd70b726f74d8b2132cbf989d2g.jpg

This is a great mod for Tcadmin and cPanel/WHM users.

Scenario: A client wants to upload a few files, and may not have a ftp client installed on his computer. Why make him jump panels? With this mod you can upload files, chmod, download files, delete files, switch binary, login passive and choice of port.

Features:

- Connect via any port

- Connect via passive mode

- Customizable language

- Customizable style

- Upload files

- Download files

- Delete files

- CHMOD

- Switch binary

- Create new directory

- Move directory

- WHMCS Code included to show mod for only registered members in your whmcs system

Available Pricing Options:

Option 1:

Free 3 Day Trial

Option 2:

Monthly Leased License: $5.95

Option 3:

Anually Owned License: $25.00

Option 4:

Owned one time fee License: $50.00

----

To order your mod visit the following url to pick a option for licensing

https://billing.stridehost.com/cart.php?gid=13

Easyhosting, We have fixed this problem in our billing system. We were using a trial mod for the 3 day license so it would auto terminate after 3 days if not upgraded and since the product has to be set to FREE it was also making it so it would let you download our files without making an account. This has been fixed

Also the reason you are getting that error as i responded to the ticket is the files are being re done. We used a trial version of encoder and the new files will be fixed once Ioncube adds our credits back. Please check your ticket as i have responded to it 3 times.

The program has no access to your server, site or any FTP. The client picks what ftp he connects to meaning he enters the ip and port and user and pass to his site. There are no hooks or catchs that are sent to us from using this mod.

Billing system is fixed now, just needed to alter the code inside the trial mod to accept payment types "onetime" because if not if the product is FREE and has a virtural download added itll just give a link for free without need of registering.

The new mod files will as well be up within the next few hours. Just waiting on ioncube to credit my account and i will update this post for future downloaders of the FTP mod.

well that's not good! though honestly i am not sure if i would upload some encoded program that has access to my ftp from someone who really just showed up here last month and hasn't really made any posts or anything - that's just me though ... maybe i am paranoid haha

I agree. This is why WHMCS has to come up with a solution to this. New developers are coming in everyday and people are hesitate to buy from them as other developers have ripped them off in the past. I have seen many addons I would consider purchasing if I knew for sure the developers would provide me with an excellent service and wouldn't randomly take up and leave.

Easyhosting, We have fixed this problem in our billing system. We were using a trial mod for the 3 day license so it would auto terminate after 3 days if not upgraded and since the product has to be set to FREE it was also making it so it would let you download our files without making an account. This has been fixed

Also the reason you are getting that error as i responded to the ticket is the files are being re done. We used a trial version of encoder and the new files will be fixed once Ioncube adds our credits back. Please check your ticket as i have responded to it 3 times.

The program has no access to your server, site or any FTP. The client picks what ftp he connects to meaning he enters the ip and port and user and pass to his site. There are no hooks or catchs that are sent to us from using this mod.

Why would you release a product encoded with the trial ioncube encoder? That sets up red flags. So pretty much your clients would buy it and then 3days later it would become disabled? Also if its encoded why would it matter who has it, as your system should be doing license checks. If you haven't already purchased the WHMCS License Addon, I'd suggest you make that your top priority.

As well for an FTP addon, this doesn't seem to be widely integrated into WHMCS. I'd personally recommend that it use the information provided in WHMCS to do the FTP connection automatically. Otherwise what is the difference between this and net2ftp? Other then the fact that this is encoded? Net2ftp is free and all a host would have to do is skin it (if they want to) to get the same functionality that is offered here.

I agree. This is why WHMCS has to come up with a solution to this. New developers are coming in everyday and people are hesitate to buy from them as other developers have ripped them off in the past. I have seen many addons I would consider purchasing if I knew for sure the developers would provide me with an excellent service and wouldn't randomly take up and leave.

Why would you release a product encoded with the trial ioncube encoder? That sets up red flags. So pretty much your clients would buy it and then 3days later it would become disabled? Also if its encoded why would it matter who has it, as your system should be doing license checks. If you haven't already purchased the WHMCS License Addon, I'd suggest you make that your top priority.

As well for an FTP addon, this doesn't seem to be widely integrated into WHMCS. I'd personally recommend that it use the information provided in WHMCS to do the FTP connection automatically. Otherwise what is the difference between this and net2ftp? Other then the fact that this is encoded? Net2ftp is free and all a host would have to do is skin it (if they want to) to get the same functionality that is offered here.

Please don not flame my post. It is un-necessary.

I used a ioncube trial not knowning that the encoded files would self expire since the encoder was just a trial. The issue has been taken care of now. All files have been fixed, billing system is ready to go. The 3 day trial is to test our mod before purchasing so we dont have to keep giving refunds to people if they dont want to use it. I have not only purchased the whmcs license mod but have coded 2 check systems to make sure it works 24/7 without problems. The mod is fully integrated into whmcs. Spent 4 days getting it to work. Be my guest and use netftp. Good luck finding someone to code it into whmcs under $500 or if you how to code whmcs mods then i wish you the best of luck :)

I do see the concern for whmcs to use your clients information in the ftp mod and that will be in the next release but i made the mod so that the user could choose because he may also have a site hosted else where or maybe a game server he wants to connect to or somthing along those lines.

As for the mod we encourage companies to test out the mod even including our main source code to see if they like it and can customize it to their likings. WE do encourage that from us.

Oh forgot to mention. Noticed on netftp they include an admin panel...That is only making the php ftp program more cluttered and un necessary. The mod is for clients to upload and various other tasks via ftp not have a full admin panel and have a bunch of settings that could be confusing. This Client FTP mod is straight forward. A few admin settings such as to enable ftp mod and to clear directories and what not and thats it, nothing more and then the client side is familiarized by windows look (which can be changed) to assist clients over your WHMCS install without having to jump to 4 different panels or download any FTP clients to install scripts and stuff to their site.

======

All order options are now fixed. You can order the trial without any download problems.

Visit https://billing.stridehost.com/cart.php?gid=13

Pick a license option and it will all automate its self.

Edited by StrideHost

Correct i have teamed up with Edwin to break the module to whmcs. I ended up actually recoding the entire thing so theres 1 main file and 1 folder and its coded for WHMCS completely different then the default open source. As stated about you all are welcome to test both netftp and phpwebftp.

I think it would look pretty cruddy if you had a link pointing outside your WHMCS or you could spend $5 at most for a nice encoded mod thats fully integrated into whmcs

Please don not flame my post. It is un-necessary.

I used a ioncube trial not knowning that the encoded files would self expire since the encoder was just a trial. The issue has been taken care of now. All files have been fixed, billing system is ready to go. The 3 day trial is to test our mod before purchasing so we dont have to keep giving refunds to people if they dont want to use it. I have not only purchased the whmcs license mod but have coded 2 check systems to make sure it works 24/7 without problems. The mod is fully integrated into whmcs. Spent 4 days getting it to work. Be my guest and use netftp. Good luck finding someone to code it into whmcs under $500 or if you how to code whmcs mods then i wish you the best of luck :)

I do see the concern for whmcs to use your clients information in the ftp mod and that will be in the next release but i made the mod so that the user could choose because he may also have a site hosted else where or maybe a game server he wants to connect to or somthing along those lines.

As for the mod we encourage companies to test out the mod even including our main source code to see if they like it and can customize it to their likings. WE do encourage that from us.

======

All order options are now fixed. You can order the trial without any download problems.

Visit https://billing.stridehost.com/cart.php?gid=13

Pick a license option and it will all automate its self.

By no means did I attempt to "flame" on your product.

I am just raising valid points to help the community make a decision whether or not to go with you. As you may have realized developers tend to come and go throughout the community. So people are very cautious about what they buy around here.

I myself am rooting for you to succeed, but you are going to need more integration then what you are currently offering. We can use a few more good developers in the community.

Now then, you just challenged me, I can never say no to a good challenge........

Hi well ordered yesterday

This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 24/02/2011.

Your payment method is: PayPal & Credit/Debit Card

Invoice #30

Amount Due: $0.00 USD

Due Date: 25/02/2011

Invoice Items

WHMCS Client FTP Mod Trial License $0.00 USD

------------------------------------------------------

Sub Total: $0.00 USD

Credit: $0.00 USD

Total: $0.00 USD

------------------------------------------------------

but then overnight i got this

This is a reminder that your trial account for WHMCS Client FTP Mod Trial License will be terminated within the next 24 hours unless upgraded to a paid license.

Please follow the steps below if you decide to keep your WHMCS Client FTP Mod License:

1 - Login to the Client Area Account at https://billing.stridehost.com.

2 - Click on "My Services" from the top navigation menu.

3 - Click on "View Details" on your product/service and proceed with the upgrade option.

4 - Make your payment and your account will be upgraded from trial to paid license as soon the payment is processed.

If you do not proceed with an upgrade option of your trial license, your account will be automatically terminated without any possibility of restoration.

Thank you for using our WHMCS Client FTP Mod Trial!

StrideHost™ Support Center

so in less that 24 hours and before i get a chance to add this my 3 day trial ends. can someone send StrideHost a calendar to show then what 3 days look like

Heapmaster. In the v 2.0 the mod will automatically grab users ftp information.

I suggest you download a trial from the mod and give it a try?

Also easyhost i find it very unprofessional that you would be degrading my mod when you havnt even tested it out yet. We have had some billing panel issues for the mod doing weird things with the trial but atleast let us try to work with you before posting negative things about the mod..

Heapmaster. In the v 2.0 the mod will automatically grab users ftp information.

I suggest you download a trial from the mod and give it a try?

Also easyhost i find it very unprofessional that you would be degrading my mod when you havnt even tested it out yet. We have had some billing panel issues for the mod doing weird things with the trial but atleast let us try to work with you before posting negative things about the mod..

what negative about what i posted, before i had a chance to install the 3 day trial i received an email saying the trial would end within 24 hours.

And ive said ill look into that please keeep this forum for questions only and use my suppor tickets for concerns as ive reaponded to all of tickets within 15 minuets

yes you have been responding to my tickets, but i still think if their are any problems that prospective purchasers should be aware of these.

All issues have been worked out this mod works as a DROP IN on my site un customized without any problems and i have even tested it on a default whmcs install with no problems. How can i help how the add acts if you customize your whmcs's css?

We would have to code the mod to fit your css which we can do

Lol i have been saying in the last few posts it is customizable but would take time. Most sites are assumed small edits with most mods. They are drop ins not full edits. Some whmcs's have been completely redone in css which makes some mods look funky unless you style it to match your site.

And how can you be giving an opinion when you havnt even tested my mod :P

Also, not to put you down since I dont know you, but I kinda agree with one of the last posters, your code is encoded so I cannot see what your doing with the server information...how can I trust your code, you just recently registered, most of the pages on your site do not work and your domain name is whois private and registered just last month:16 Jan 2011 19:38:00 ?