WHMCS Client Area FTP Mod! CHECK IT OUT!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i told you numerous times it wasnt the mod it was your sites WHMCS padding. The theme ur using wasnt working properly.

And still the mod doesnt work on your site because it still double padds the login box :P

works and shows perfect, now since its been corrected

test4.jpg

test5.jpg

test6.jpg

well guess what it was Liam 'gs-liam' who you only paid a small amount for limited work on the mod that states "the mod should be set to use its own css class so not effected by main css padding " which if you look at all other mods available they all use their own ccs class.

I think you mean the other way around ... it works on cheap whmcs themes like your site that just tacks your header and footer on the default/portal theme (no offense to who ever created the included themes for whmcs of course :P) though i wouldn't expect you to get to advanced since almost every page on your site is a 404 :D

Edited by wwesn

I think you mean the other way around ... it works on cheap whmcs themes like your site that just tacks your header and footer on the default/portal theme (no offense to who ever created the included themes for whmcs of course :P) though i wouldn't expect you to get to advanced since almost every page on your site is a 404 :D

Im aware of that im still working on updating pages...... :shock:

But i rather have a nice custom theme then one that is shared by others for only $20 lol

Maybe from you but i did it my self so...

And im talking about whmcsthemes.com

Again we are referring to the mod not working on templates from here.

This can be that the theme has to much padding which is what im trying to say!!!!

If you want the mod to use its own css you are more then welcome to pay someone for that as you have a open source now.

the theme i am using was intergrated by wwesn who anyone on this forum and many other forums whre he has a huge reputation and portfolio.

the mod should have had its own css class from the start as its the developers job to create this for the mod.

lol good laugh there because my theme isnt shared by other users. Infact it was a custom design which i did and integrated into whmcs....soo not really sure where your getting a cheap theme like mine

Please don't claim ownership of this design, It is owned by my business and distributed as a free template to our reseller hosting customers :-) Our designer can verify if required (The whmcs integration you had done yourself)

Please don't claim ownership of this design, It is owned by my business and distributed as a free template to our reseller hosting customers :-) Our designer can verify if required (The whmcs integration you had done yourself)

Thanks liam for adding its own css and removing the switch to binary button that did not work