WHMCS Gold Is Now Free!

jrianto

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about the CSFAutoUnblock going free and unsupported. I can't trust this sort of encoded script to be running on our servers (also not being able to correct the poor grammar on csf.php - that's just embarrassing to us). Would happily have paid a worthy amount for support.

Crap, i bought these scripts in june and didnt realize that they all needed whmcs admin details or whmcs database login details on each server. So that means that if a single server was compromised, your entire whmcs install would be compromised as well. PLUS, you would have to store ssh details on the whmcs install versus just a whm key's, so if your whmcs install got compromised, they would get full root to all your cpanel servers. =/

I think im just going to have to end up writing my own that simply pull/push the data through some sort of api and json.

yeah I noticed that too MACscr. His coding structure and way the scripts are laid out isn't very good

I am going to throw together my own CSF unblock script that is a bit more secure and has it own db (who wants to put there whmcs db login details on every server? not me). I will open up a new thread if a decide to package it up to share. And yes, it will be unencrypted and free.

I am going to throw together my own CSF unblock script that is a bit more secure and has it own db (who wants to put there whmcs db login details on every server? not me). I will open up a new thread if a decide to package it up to share. And yes, it will be unencrypted and free.

great news, can't wait for this :)

I bought his app too and never install it on my server

Interesting, he just spammed all his clients this message:

Hi, I'm currently seeking for a full time employment. If you're interested, please read the details below.

Please send an email to my personal email address jimmy.tanzil@ichthysmedia.com in regards to this matter only. I cannot respond to any WHMCS gold modules questions. Please do not reply to this email as I rarely check it.

I have more than 12 years experience in the web hosting industry. I have hands on experience both on doing hardware server deployment and system administration.

I recently wrote and published a book titled Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting which you can currently see at http://www.webhostingbusinessbook.com

The book is currently featured on HostGator's reseller hosting page.

I have extensive experience in managing cPanel/WHM server including custom WHM/cPanel plugin development and customization.

I have developed various WHM/WHMCS interfacing applications which I published on http://www.whmcsgold.com.

I have developed the SEO Hosting Network platform (seohn.net) and have extensive knowledge and experience developing applications to interface with WHM/cPanel through its API.

I have been self employed in the past 10 years of my career. I previously owned Host Department LLC which was acquired back in Sept 2007 by Nettlinx Limited.

I am currently seeking for a steady salary based employment and prefer to work remotely from my current Fremont, CA location. I will consider relocation if the company should provide relocating compensation. I prefer to work as a 1099 contractor.

Previously at Host Department, I oversee the entire business operation and make sure the company is growing. As CTO I supervise and mange a team of both linux and windows sysadmins as well as 8 team leaders in the company. I am also in charge of deploying all servers (hardware and system installations) and network management of our collocated space in Hurricane Electric in Fremont, CA.

I am interested in a R&D staff position in any web hosting related company. I am also interested in a Jr. Sysadmin position or Level III tech support position.

I am only interested in a salary based offer and is not interested in any kind of partnership offers.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Jimmy R. Tanzil

Howdy Hal, yep, thats me. =)

thehost5978, so is jimmy giving you the unencoded versions? If so, Id be willing to host them and continue dev on them. I say at first, we just add them to thw user contributions wiki.

Daniel,

Yes, i still have half mine written and planning to finish shortly, but heck, if i can just get the unencoded version, i could just merge my changes with it and make a few a few other changes.

We've removed a number of posts discussing the decryption of these mods/scripts. Regardless of whether or not the original author will or will not support them, we can't allow this forum to be a source for things that are at best legally questionable like this. If the author has abandoned it, he should release the source, not have folks decompile it.

Thread closed.