WHMCS Gold Is Now Free!

jrianto

Hey guys, I got a great news for you all, since I'm way to busy to do support on WHMCS Gold, I've decided to provide all WHMCS Gold plugins for free.

If you like the plugins, please support my work by buying the book which I just published on Amazon.Com

The book Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting will be featured on HostGator, iWeb, and hopefully WHMCS as Matt from WHMCS is currently reading the book to give me an official review.

His unofficial review for the book so far is "job well done!" - Matt, WHMCS :D

Thanks and enjoy all the plugins. I just finished another plugin which I currently still use myself, that is to fully automate reseller's WHMCS installation including provisioning SSL certificate and Enom reseller account all automatically, as well as setting up private DNS servers in Enom and WHM.

I did not make the "installation script" since I still use this personally. In time when I've the time I'll make this available for you for free to from whmcsgold.com

Well? Get going to whmcsgold.com and take all the plugins before I change my mind here :D

PS: No support is given on WHMCS gold, please ask for help from this forum if you find trouble installing, I am sure one of the guys here will be willing to help you out!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll bite. How do you get them for free? I was looking at the CSF unblock and it still shows a price. Are the modules still encoded or will they now be un-encoded source? If you're not offering support/maintenance they are not much good without the source code.

TIA

Many paid users are needing help to install and configure these modules and I simply do not have the time to provide support, that is why I have decided to provide it for free with no support.

If you're one of the customer who already paid for these plugins, please submit a ticket through WHMCS Gold client area and I'll give you the book plus the Gold 24 Karat module for free.

Please note sometimes it takes several days for me to actually check my WHMCS Gold admin area since I've so many projects going on.

Thanks.

Are the modules still encoded or will they now be un-encoded source? If you're not offering support/maintenance they are not much good without the source code.

TIA

I 2nd this. or at best remove the License as you should not need that info if you are not going to support them any more.

Many paid users are needing help to install and configure these modules and I simply do not have the time to provide support, that is why I have decided to provide it for free with no support.

If you're one of the customer who already paid for these plugins, please submit a ticket through WHMCS Gold client area and I'll give you the book plus the Gold 24 Karat module for free.

Please note sometimes it takes several days for me to actually check my WHMCS Gold admin area since I've so many projects going on.

Thanks.

I think that seeing as how you are not going to support your work atleast provide source to those who paid hundreds to get your modules like me so that we can further develope them.

Thanks

Hmm i just installed the cPanel/WHMCS bridge, and it doesnt work :(

It looks great in cPanel click appears to "authenticate" and logs you into whmcs but just shows blank whmcs page and doesnt redirect or anything to the correct url also the "my cpanel" link doesn't work. :(

anyone? please pm me :)

Many paid users are needing help to install and configure these modules and I simply do not have the time to provide support, that is why I have decided to provide it for free with no support

If you'll release the source code for them then others may be able to help with the installation/configuration/fixing ...

He could probably just subcontract it to another company even, another company provides all the support for it (after getting to know the software inside and out of course) and they have the right to sell it while giving him a % of profits.

Wait what am i saying? I want free software. lol

Agreed. Possibly because he might change his mind about it being free? :lol:

Exactly.

While I would like it open source, I have to admit i would probably do exactly the same.

This way he keeps total control of the script, how its used, who uses it and for what.

Edited by dansgalaxy

Exactly.

While I would like it open source, I have to admit i would probably do exactly the same.

This way he keeps total control of the script, who its used, who uses it and for what.

True, but if hes unable to provide support to it, it should be given to someone who can or release it open source i personally feel:-P

True, but if hes unable to provide support to it, it should be given to someone who can or release it open source i personally feel:-P

It would be good for the community, but as i said i understand why he doesn't

Could find in a years time he takes it up again and makes it 10 times better, but if he released the source 1) it could cause some serious security issues 2) it would make it impossible to profit from it again in future.