WHMCS Gold Is Now Free!

jrianto

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest, what would the legality be of decoding these if the licensing server stopped working?

This is a good question as what if say you had 1000 clients using one like the cPanel login why should we have the problem with are client when it would be his server or more likely his WHMCS runs out.

This has always been in the back of my mid, and I have said to myself that if that happened I would get it decoded as I could get that done in about 10 min's from sending a email to a mate.

Then deal with any outfall.

As client come first with me.

as per post 1:

So he is changing his mind. so you have to pay for it now.

sorry you where not as quick as others.

P.S. he can do this but it is good as we can now get support on one now.

What are you talking about? The ones he listed are still free.

As far as decoding abandoned software, its not legal. Sucks to be you, but still illegal. Thats just the risks you take when buying/using such software.

issue is, I ordered it yesterday when it was free, but I bundled it all together, so the licenses were never generated, so I went to go add it and now he wants $17 for it. I don't think this is fair because I did get it before it was free, but it is either his fault or whmcs for not generating the license when I ordered it. Nowhere on his site does he say "only order one product at a time".

What are you talking about? The ones he listed are still free.

As far as decoding abandoned software, its not legal. Sucks to be you, but still illegal. Thats just the risks you take when buying/using such software.

Did you now some think we did not his site is down and:

WHMCS-cPanel-Bridge License Key Invalid

his site:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at whmcsgold.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as

ww.example.com instead of

http://www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

We all thought it would happen one day.

Are you seriously telling me that his scripts called home to check on licensing? Thats pretty bs for scripts that are one time cost. I actually did buy about $80 worth of his stuff in June, but i honestly havent had a chance to play with it yet. Thats pretty crappy if they are worthless now.