WHMCS Gold Plugins

What kind of pricing do you prefer?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of pricing do you prefer?

• Buy per module - $49 & up
    • Lease all modules - $17/Mo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the point of all of our arguments is that the cost of the mods are more based on a os system not an addon and that is our argument

What does that mean in plain English please? I really would like to understand what you are saying. My thanks.

CSF - LFD - its possible to set time and automatic un-ban.. there`s lot of possible configs.

we have set it to block 3600sec (1 hour) if 10x wrong port, same for portscanning..

play with the options, i would even not pay 35,- if a stupid customer have to wait 10 minutes after 3 wrong logins ;)

Hi Guys,

I am about to release some cool plugins on http://whmcsgold.com

Please let me know if the pricing looks good, it'll include unlimited support for all the plugins plus free consultation for WHMCS, marketing, server troubleshooting/management, running your day to day hosting business, etc, etc.

The site is still under construction, but take a look at the two already available plugins which has videos.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

The Developer asked if the price looks good; so making a suggestion what everyone feels the price should be is well in line with this thread. Considering it a whine - it is not. It is a response to the developers question.

Everyone has their opinions on it but the price will be set by the seller and the purchasing is strickly in the control of the buyer - ONLY!

If the seller DID NOT want to know about the pricing; then they should not have asked. But accusing people of whining is incorrect. Again, the seller (developer) asked.

My two cents! Don't ask if you do not want to hear!

actually it has been whining....

They wrote the software they charge what they want for it,

you dont want it dont buy it but shut up about the price......

Who you telling to "shut up"! Learn some respect little boy! The guy asked and created a poll bout the price so before you start talking through your rear disrespecting Read, or have someone read it to you if you can't!

just out of curiosity do you people walk into walmart and get on about the pricing?

do you NOT buy your soda cause they raised the price?

stop whining about the pricing,

Buy it or dont buy it......

I never moan but just don't buy if I don't want, sometimes with a recommendation that the supplier stops dreaming. This is usually just expressed as, "No thanks. Too expensive." When sellers get aggressive, on the otherhand................... ;)

There is nothing wrong with market feedback. Just like the feedback you are giving. Who is right and who is wrong?

Anyone tells me I am 'bleating' when I query the price and I always walk!

So stop bleating about the market bleating and get real! No one is forcing anyone to sell anything at inflated prices. Stop whining if you're sussed!:)

Edited by redrat

I don't think anyone here who has commented about the price really gives a monkey's nuts about whether this vendor responds with cheaper prices. I certainly don't.

Whereas the products are superb the prices are not geared to any kind of substantial market. The marketing model is incorrectly positioned and geared. Who's problem is that? Not mine.

When anyone gets that right, they do well. When they don't get it right, they don't do well. Simple as that.

Making posts sticking up for an outfit who's products you have bought at inflated prices is no guarantee that you have got a good deal though, if you think you have, then you have.

If it works, don't knock it! Enjoy! Not buying at these prices works for me bro! So why knock that? Each to their own. ;)

These guys would do well to ask sparky (a.k.a. Steve) for marketing advice.

Edited by redrat

I don't think anyone here who has commented about the price really gives a monkey's nuts about whether this vendor responds with cheaper prices. I certainly don't.

Whereas the products are superb the prices are not geared to any kind of substantial market. The marketing model is incorrectly positioned and geared. Who's problem is that? Not mine. ;)

When anyone gets that right, they do well. When they don't get it right, they don't do well. Simple as that.

Making posts sticking up for an outfit who's products you have bought at inflated prices is no guarantee that you have got a deal though, if you think you have, then you have. ;)

Well put! Example: Sparky's mod, probably took alot of time and energy and sleepless nights but its affordable for ppl in this economy and I guarantee that he has alot of sales.

The prices for whcmsgold are too high so I choose not to purchase, if they were lowered alot of others and myself would pay. If he didn't asked for others opinion about the pricing I wouldn't have given it.

If a store's prices are too high for something I need I hunt elsewhere... Like Ebay. :)

Well put! Example: Sparky's mod, probably took alot of time and energy and sleepless nights but its affordable for ppl in this economy and I guarantee that he has alot of sales.

The prices for whcmsgold are too high so I choose not to purchase, if they were lowered alot of others and myself would pay. If he didn't asked for others opinion about the pricing I wouldn't have given it.

If a store's prices are too high for something I need I hunt elsewhere... Like Ebay. :)

Too true. I used to publish a monthly consumer magazine that I personally capitalised to the tune of £300,000 before receiving a single penny in revenue. It's cover price at the newsagent's was £0.80p Admittedly, advertising accounted for 75% of my revenue stream but you can appreciate the sensitivity here. If my single copy price was too high and copy sales too low I could not demand my advertising prices. In that scenario no business. If the single copy sales price was too low I could not sustain the magazine financially either. My fully employed staffing infrastructure commitment was massive. A minimal scale of operation was needed even to begin the enterprise-pure overhead!.

Pricing is a crucial issue to get right but so are other factors like service and value added scenarios.

None of any of that is any good if prices are incorrect.

This outfit have realised that the hard way. Having priced too high, costs and profit targets have not been met so support is now dwindling. Even the people who have paid full price are now getting pissed off.

That is the price you pay for being 'product orientated' instead of 'market orientated'.

The British Royal Institute of Marketing definition of what marketing correctly actually is follows; "Coordinating the factors of production with as full a prior knowledge of the factors of consumption." Pricing is a major element of the marketing mix. Ignore that at your peril! Too high or too low is too bad. ;)

Edited by redrat

The CSF Auto Unblock is now available. Please use coupon WHMCSFORUM to get 20% OFF all the modules there.

Also check out the 24 karat module, I am sure it will help make your clients "really thankful" - trust me ;)... oh as long as you're giving away all 147 products for free, don't charge them for that!

Have a great weekend guys! I think I'm going to make the Free Trial plugin a free one since it's not that much stuff to do, I'll just show you how to do it with your current WHMCS.

This is post #25 made on 31st May, long after the hype has subsided and the truth has kicked in.

No vendor support posts have been made since. They have lost heart and gone belly up. Priced too high, not enough sales have occurred to excite and motivate these, otherwise, very talented people. I could sense it coming.

Never allow your production staff wizzkids to set market prices! ;) Bloody shame because these guys have so much talent! They need a chat with sparky.

Has the penny dropped yet? ;)

Edited by redrat

The intention for me to create all the plugins are to help out the smaller web hosts. It would be a shame if the price of these plugins would become a barrier for you to use and take advantage of all these plugins.

I have made all these plugins by heart, intended to be used personally, and it helped me tremendously in setting my company a part from the competition.

My second web host company has soared and successfully secured thousands of clients in the "crowded" hosting market of today.

From hardships comes out the true diamonds where you would never think of, if it were not because of the difficulties you have to face yourself.

My advice is to never think small when you're aiming for something big. Think big and be willing to work very hard and sacrifice things for your success.

And most of all "do it yourself", as assigning everything to somebody else will never make the best out of you.

Do you know that you can literally do "anything". Yes, I have found out that a human being can literally do "anything" as long as they are willing to pay the price for it.

As for my own personal experience, I can do anything, anything imaginable by my heart through my Lord Jesus Christ who strengthens me.

Go out there, take on the world, think big, and start doing it. Don't just talk about doing it. :)

Oh btw, the coupon code is WHMCSFORUM which will get you a 50% OFF.

Stay tune for my next project: the Gold SEO Hosting plugin, I have taken this project to the next level and it will be an entirely has its own service through seohostingnetwork.com or seohn.net