WHMCS Gold Plugins

What kind of pricing do you prefer?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of pricing do you prefer?

• Buy per module - $49 & up
    • Lease all modules - $17/Mo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have an ETA on your Gold Pay As You Go module?

I am working on SEO Hosting Network (seohostingnetwork.com) which will be a major breakthrough on the SEO Hosting Industry.

It will enable any web host to provide SEO Hosting services instantly and everyone can have hundreds, if not thousands of Class C IPs available to them instantly.

These IPs will not only be class C IPs, but they will be geographically distributed all over the world.

Seeing the SEO Hosting industry which still has a "reasonable" pricing, this plugin will add a serious revenue streams to all web hosts who uses WHMCS because they can plug in to the SEO Hosting Network instantly while other web hosts can still make use of it utilizing my API based services.

It's going to be exciting. As soon as I've launched SEO Hosting Network, I will go finish all the other modules listed there, including Pay as you go.

thanks Merlin,

is your CSF unblock on the same server as some of your hosting accounts? If so did you alter CSF to ignore the IP your WHMCS is installed on? I read (posted here) that CSF can ignore certain IPs so if you have SSL (own ip) for WHMCS it would allow them to login as long as CSF is set to ignore that ip?

Hello,

We are using the CSF Block Module and it is working as claimed; however, we are having an issue with the csf.tpl is not pulling the css; is anyone else experiencing this? I submitted a Ticket with WHMCS Gold on 24 June 2009 but have not heard from anyone since.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you

We have purchased a couple of products from whmcsgold.com and have the cPanel Module. It seems that they are working fine but I do have a problem that my team seems to not being able to get resolved. I have personally sent a few emails, a private message and numerous replies to their Support System. It has been open without a single response from them since 24 June 2009.

I understand someone being busy but I do not understand in today's world that a support ticket from a paid client would be ignored for 7 days - without even being a reply "...we are out of the office..." from them.

I do not like to take anything public, however, my concern is if we pay for a product and are told to open support tickets to resolve issues; then I do expect to have support. I have asked whmcsgold.com to respond but have not received anything from them, except for a new seo hosting promotion last night.

I am not trying to slam them; I just would like some assistance or at least a reply to an open ticket. I hope that whmcsgold.com will try to support the clients that help pay their bills.

we have several open tickets with them at this time

the latest was opened 20/06/2009 14:01 and has received NO response...

my ticket before that went from 09/06/2009 20:37 to 20/06/2009 11:45 before we got a reply... what we heard then was that there were personal issues and a move going on,

Since 20/06/2009 we have sent several PMs through here,

we know that they are around as they just released a whole new SEO mod setup...

I have been very patient, however it is now July 1 and we have not had any response to our tickets or PM's in ( ALMOST ) 2 weeks.....

Hello everybody, please accept my apology for the non existent support in the past two weeks. I have several personal matter to take care of which completely take my focus out of work and business.

I'm "somewhat" back, I will be thinking of converting all the scripts to open source so everyone can chip in to troubleshoot things.

I will be able to provide "same day" support once we're moved to Canada. Right now I got so little time for this project.

Again please accept my apology for the inconveniences.

Also, if there are web hosts in Canada (Vancouver or Toronto) who are extensively using WHM/cPanel or WHMCS and in need of a full time R&D staff to develop in house applications, I would be interested to get a full time employment in Canada with a well established web host (was thinking of iWeb, but I don't speak french!)

I have over 12 years experience in the web hosting industry, a lot of experience in hands on support, server management, and application development using Perl and Php. I was managing my own team of 50 people prior to selling the company back in 2007. Spent everything on charity LOL and I'm back on square one.

Thanks.

Hi Jimmy,

I first do accept your apology; I understand when there are many irons in the fire things begin to pile up. I have just received word from my staff that with your support the css issue has been fixed. I want to thank you for this.

I personally want to say that by coming forward and making an apology via the email and in this forum - it is admirable to me to do this. We are humans and we have our own weakness' and strengths; we have personal issues that no one may know about. But by coming forward here and apologizing I respect you for this.

I am glad that we could resolve the issue; we are using your CSF Unblock Script and the Abuse Meter (paid); our clients are very pleased with both services that are are providing them; we are now in the process of setting up the cPanel Bridge with our template and look forward to introducing it to our clients.

I look forward to other beneficial modules that you release.

God Speed in your future.

Warm regards,

I bought CSF Unblock for $38 and the price is just "OK"

Looks like they have a problem with their csf.php when a customer clicks the "unblock me button" it takes you to a page where the customer details under "account information" are gone , just disappear .

and the "powered by WHMcompletesolution" is there even i have unbranded version.

after i discovered those things i did not test any further , so i have no idea if it works.

You need to put the files that are in the /templates/portal/

into your custom template folder..

thanks for the suggestion , but i know that and have done it , now jimmy have send me a new csf.php file which works fine so the problem was in that file !

• 2 weeks later...

I really would like to purchase some plugins from whmcsgold, like csf plugin... But after lxlabs problems, I will think 100 times before purchase an encoded plugin from 'one guy company'.

Maybe he can just have two prices, with and without plugin sources.

• 2 weeks later...