WHMCS Gold Plugins

What kind of pricing do you prefer?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of pricing do you prefer?

• Buy per module - $49 & up
    • Lease all modules - $17/Mo

Hi Guys,

I am about to release some cool plugins on http://whmcsgold.com

Please let me know if the pricing looks good, it'll include unlimited support for all the plugins plus free consultation for WHMCS, marketing, server troubleshooting/management, running your day to day hosting business, etc, etc.

The site is still under construction, but take a look at the two already available plugins which has videos.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad, not liking the design though, and I think video tuturials/demos is a very bad idea. Firstly, nobody can understand what you're saying! (learn some proper English perhaps?) and the other thing is, nobody wants to watch a 15 minute video of how something works - a simple preview (screenshot) will do the trick.

As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words...

I suggest you take my advice.

well i will say one thing the csf auto unblock your own ip in customers whmcs is an amazing function i utilize lfd and csf to its full extent and my customers and staff can vouche for that with the ive banned myself please unblock me lol so that feature would satisfy my craving big time add me on MSN if you use it email is in my signature i am very excited about this one alone not to mention the other good ones.

Hello Guys,

Thank you for the feedback. I will be offering the modules individually as well and not through subscription payment.

The free WHMCS-cPanel Bridge is almost ready, you can register yourself at http://whmcsgold.com and I will notify all registered users there whenever a module is available.

All of the modules should be available by mid of June. This weekend I will finalize the coupon and abuse meter, you should be able to get these two on Monday - PST.

Thanks again, I'm excited to read all the good feedback!

i sent a message on this but I would like to know how on the CSF Unblock you intend to get around the fact that the client blocked themselves from the server which has WHMCS on it? Since CSF runs on all my servers including that server it would be an issue since they may well have been blocked for too many bad password attempts to get into their billing system :)

i sent a message on this but I would like to know how on the CSF Unblock you intend to get around the fact that the client blocked themselves from the server which has WHMCS on it? Since CSF runs on all my servers including that server it would be an issue since they may well have been blocked for too many bad password attempts to get into their billing system :)

i have the same problem.

Just an updated : According to Chirpy : http://forum.configserver.com/showthread.php?t=1327

If you have a dedicated IP for your WHMCS installation (Needed for SSL) but the IP is a virtual device eg eth0:1 then if you add the IP to the csf.allow file it will allow server level blocked users to get to WHMCS which means they could unblock themselves. This does mean all of the security for the billing system relies on WHMCS

The CSF Auto Unblock is now available. Please use coupon WHMCSFORUM to get 20% OFF all the modules there.

Also check out the 24 karat module, I am sure it will help make your clients "really thankful" - trust me ;)... oh as long as you're giving away all 147 products for free, don't charge them for that!

Have a great weekend guys! I think I'm going to make the Free Trial plugin a free one since it's not that much stuff to do, I'll just show you how to do it with your current WHMCS.