WHMCS Gold Plugins

What kind of pricing do you prefer?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of pricing do you prefer?

• Buy per module - $49 & up
    • Lease all modules - $17/Mo

The CSF Auto Unblock is now available.

That may be the case Jimmy, but so far, we cannot download the product because it states that support and updates have expired yet we only just purchased it.

To better that, a ticket was lodged with your support team and no response has been received....in an entire 5hrs!

Whilst I understand it may be a new product, one would think that a high priority ticket would get some form of damn communication in a reasonable time.

We're not in the habit of paying for something that we don't get....and we're not about to start now.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone purchased and installed any of the paid modules yet? Looking for reviews. I downloaded the free cpanel bridge and can't seem to get it to work properly. Jimmy responded to first ticket after 24hrs or so. But reply was no help. Still waiting on reply to my answer. Been close to two days now.

For anyone that may have purchased the CSF Auto Unblock or Jimmy. In the requirements section on the Gold site it says: "WHMCS CAN NOT reside on the same physical server as your customers' hosting server". That's a bit confusing for me, "customers hosting server". Like most people. I have customer hosting accounts on the same server as WHMCS. Does this mean that the CSF Auto Unblock module will not work? Is he talking about VPS servers?

In the requirements section on the Gold site it says: "WHMCS CAN NOT reside on the same physical server as your customers' hosting server". That's a bit confusing for me, "customers hosting server". Like most people. I have customer hosting accounts on the same server as WHMCS. Does this mean that the CSF Auto Unblock module will not work? Is he talking about VPS servers?

I think alot of people have there own domain and their whmcs on a seperate server as thier clients hosting accounts....So basically if you have multiple servers or a cluster then this would be of use.

If you are blocked on the server that whmcs is on then you wouldn't be able to access the page to unblock yourself.

well i will say one thing the csf auto unblock your own ip in customers whmcs is an amazing function i utilize lfd and csf to its full extent and my customers and staff can vouche for that with the ive banned myself please unblock me lol so that feature would satisfy my craving big time add me on MSN if you use it email is in my signature i am very excited about this one alone not to mention the other good ones.

I was waiting for you to say something about this module, John, lol I knew you'd be interested in the auto-unblock module.

I definitely agree with the others on here, these modules should not be based on a subscription fee, that's just crazy. A simple one-off fee will do fine. I know you'd like to gain more money from these modules, and you will if you set your prices correctly. What's better, a few customers paying high prices or a flood of customers paying small prices? I think you see my point.

As for the other modules, especially the cPanel/WHM Bridge module - one of the best I have seen so far. You're a great asset to the WHMCS Community!

i still say the prices are way over priced in comparison to other users in this forum but hey that is just me.

If you think it's too high, you don't have to buy it. If you think stopping the "I can't access the server" tickets is worth $77 then you'd pay it.

Personally, I'm thinking about switching our servers to CSF so we can use this.

Great products for sure but definitely over-priced IMHO. The correct price to charge is one that the market will pay I guess. I'll probably buy a few when the prices are more reasonable. Neither of the two options you gave in your 'Poll' above is attractive so I couldn't take part in it unfortunately.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to try and get the person in the pricing department to stop dreaming because what you do is superb and won't take off as it could otherwise. Best wishes.

Edited by redrat

not even that redrat his poll options say starting at 49.00 one time i haven't seen that on his page yet csf mod is 77.70 that is not a mod its robbery in comparison there is also a mod for 127.70 that is just wrong and the one that is 127.70 doesn't even sound like a mod for whmcs it sounds like a bunch of tutorials that don't even make sense, at same time i know you don't want it don't buy it but my question is why is the op advertising this 24 karat mod when it has absolutely nothing at all to do with WHMCS and modifying the system or pages and at 127.70 prices are way to high bro. You would have a much greater approach at a smaller price range as you would definately get a much higher flow of customers coming to you what is better 5 customers @ 77.70 = 388.50 or 10 customers at 45.00 = 450.00 think about it the lower it is the more will buy it and in turn the more you can profit from it it only make sense but you don't have to listen to me just putting my thoughts and advice out there.

if you buy 2-3 mods, you pay even more than you'd pay for WHMCS itself.... perpetual and maybe branding free.

these are not mod prices but OS prices... except for an OS 1000 of people work for 1-2 Years.

are you a relative of Mr. Gates jrianto? :-P

be careful: the people will group buy these mods if you don't lower the prices...

$29.99 would be a more realistic price. no offense.

thanks.

Edited by minadreapta

Jeez...Dunno how many times this has been discussed in previous threads. The software authors can set the price they want for their piece of software. If you can afford it or don't like their pricing policy, just don't buy it! Easy peezy lemon squeesy. If any of these modules saves us 1-2 hours of work (which they will do in no time), they are worth it for us.

@thernes. You miss the point entirely! This is nothing more than the time honoured tradition of market feedback. Of course vendors can freely set their own prices but if we think they are too high then we have have absolutely every justification for saying so.

And, guess what, we already know not to buy at that price so hardly need reminding. ;)

I guess its how valuable it is to you,

the unblock is a life saver when you can now actually put around 3 man hrs a day doing something else.....

the math makes sense to me

Exactly.

If you think the price is too high, you simply don't need the mod.