Sparky's Admin Upcoming Domain Renewals V4 template

I have 4.0.xx and can't upgrade, not an option at this time. I have over 50 sites on that server all running a program I wrote over 6 years ago, all using 4.0 MySQL. All paying customers.

I may just end up moving it to another server eventually I have 13 of them, and out of that only 2 use the older MySQL, the rest use the newest.

It would of just been nice to see it work on the older 4.0.x mysql. I still don't understand why this was removed from WHMCS in the first place. Use to be in the old 3.x series, why remove it, it was a good tool to have. Oh well...

Try this:

<!-- START ADMIN UPCOMING DOMAIN RENEWALS -->

<h3 align="center">Upcoming Domain Renewals</h3>

<table bgcolor="#cccccc" align="center" style="margin-bottom:5px;width:100%;" cellspacing="1">
<tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td><td>Registrar</td><td>Period</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Expiration Date</td><td>Amount</td><td>Do Not<br />Renew</td></tr>
{php}
   $x=1; $range = "<= 90";
   $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `tbldomains` WHERE DATE_ADD(`expirydate`, 90) >= NOW() AND `status` = 'Active' ORDER BY `expirydate` ASC");

global $currency;

while ($data = @mysql_fetch_array ($result)) {
   $domainid = $data['id'];
   # get currency info using the client of this domain name
   # populate global $currency array for formatCurrency function

$sql_defcurrency2 = "SELECT tblcurrencies.code, tblcurrencies.prefix, tblcurrencies.suffix, tblcurrencies.format FROM `tbldomains`, tblclients, tblcurrencies WHERE tbldomains.userid = tblclients.id AND tblcurrencies.id = tblclients.currency AND tbldomains.id = '$domainid' LIMIT 1";
   $result_defcurrency2 = mysql_query($sql_defcurrency2);
   $currency_code = mysql_result($result_defcurrency2,0,'code');
   $currency_prefix = mysql_result($result_defcurrency2,0,'prefix');
   $currency_suffix = mysql_result($result_defcurrency2,0,'suffix');
   $currency_format = mysql_result($result_defcurrency2,0,'format');
   mysql_free_result($result_defcurrency2);

$currency = array("code"=>"$currency_code","prefix"=>"$currency_prefix","suffix"=>"$currency_suffix","format"=>"$currency_format");

echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientsdomains.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td><td>'.$data['registrar'].'</td><td>'.$data['registrationperiod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['expirydate']).'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['recurringamount']).'</td><td>'.$data['donotrenew'].'</td></tr>'; $x=0;
   }
   if($x) echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td colspan="7">No upcoming domain renewals</td></tr>';
{/php}
</table>
<br />
<!-- END ADMIN UPCOMING DOMAIN RENEWALS -->

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just came across this thread a couple of days ago. I really like having this domain renewal in the admin.

I took the original code one step further. This will make it only show the table if there are domains coming up for renewal in the specified time, otherwise it hides the table.

{php}
   $x=1; $range = "<= 10";
   $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `tbldomains` WHERE DATEDIFF(`expirydate`, Now()) $range AND `status` = 'Active' ORDER BY `expirydate` ASC");
   if (mysql_num_rows($result) != 0) {
echo '<h3 align="center">Upcoming Domain Renewals</h3><table bgcolor="#cccccc" align="center" style="margin-bottom:5px;width:100%;" cellspacing="1"><tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td><td>Registrar</td><td>Period</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Expiration Date</td><td>Amount</td><td>Do Not<br />Renew</td></tr>';
   }
       echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientsdomains.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td><td>'.$data['registrar'].'</td><td>'.$data['registrationperiod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['expirydate']).'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['recurringamount']).'</td><td>'.$data['donotrenew'].'</td></tr>'; $x=0;
   }
   if($x) echo '';
{/php}
</table>
<br />
<!-- END ADMIN UPCOMING DOMAIN RENEWALS -->

Hope this helps someone.

And special thanks to Sparky for all of his great work.

Eddie

Edited by eseelke
Correction

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the code that I still use on my homepage

<h3 align="center">Upcoming Domain Renewals (Next 90 Days)</h3>

<table bgcolor="#cccccc" align="center" style="margin-bottom:5px;width:100%;" cellspacing="1">
<tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td><td>Registrar</td><td>Period</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Expiration Date</td><td>Payment Method</td><td>Amount</td><td>Do Not<br />Renew</td></tr>
{php}
   global $currency;$i=1; $range = "<= 90";
   $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `tbldomains` WHERE DATEDIFF(`expirydate`, Now()) $range AND `status` = 'Active' ORDER BY `expirydate` ASC");
       $currency=getCurrency($data['userid']);
       echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientsdomains.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td><td>'.$data['registrar'].'</td><td>'.$data['registrationperiod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['expirydate']).'</td><td>'.$data['paymentmethod'].'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['recurringamount']).'</td><td>'.$data['donotrenew'].'</td></tr>'; $i=0;
   }
   if($i) echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td colspan="8">No upcoming domain renewals</td></tr>';
{/php}
</table>
<br />
<!-- END UPCOMING DOMAIN RENEWALS -->

Thanks Sparky for your reply.

I now have the code entered into the admin area.

I could be wrong but I'm sure I have seen that this code could be adapted to display within the client area also. On a per client basis of course.

Hmmm!.. Still looking for it. :(

How can your code be adapted and which file does it need to be added to?..

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Sparky,

Those are two excellent pieces of code and very useful.

However, on the hosting services list, its showing any free services in the list also.

What do I need to add to this so that any Free Accounts are not included

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `tblhosting` WHERE DATEDIFF(`nextduedate`, Now()) $range AND `domainstatus` = 'Active' AND `server` > 0 ORDER BY `nextduedate` ASC");

Thanks.

Kindest Regards

Craig Edmonds

Hi Sparky,

Found an answer myself.

I actually just added - AND `domainstatus` like 'Active' - to your string and it showed me a list of all the valid hostings coming up for renewal as I dont want to see the terminated or cancelled ones.

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `tblhosting` WHERE DATEDIFF(`nextduedate`, Now()) $range AND `server` > 0 AND `domainstatus` like 'Active' ORDER BY `nextduedate` ASC");

Kindest Regards

Craig Edmonds

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

i configure to display only Next 90 Days, but i see Internationalized Domain Name with Expiration Date of 01.05.2011, any idea ?

(other domains view work grate)

Using the follow code

<h3 align="center">Upcoming Domain Renewals (Next 90 Days)</h3>

<tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td><td>Registrar</td><td>Period</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Expiration Date</td><td>Payment Method</td><td>Amount</td><td>Do Not<br />Renew</td></tr>

{php}

global $currency;$i=1; $range = "<= 90";

echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientsdomains.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td><td>'.$data['registrar'].'</td><td>'.$data['registrationperiod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['expirydate']).'</td><td>'.$data['paymentmethod'].'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['recurringamount']).'</td><td>'.$data['donotrenew'].'</td></tr>'; $i=0;

}

if($i) echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td colspan="8">No upcoming domain renewals</td></tr>';

{/php}

</table>

<br />

Best Regards,

Star Network.

• 1 month later...

i popped in both of those, the domain renewal 14 days ahead" shows renewals from today but goes to up to 3 months ahead, and the hosting renewals show up as from 2 years back! but then it does seem to stop at 14 days ahead .

ill try to puzzle it out but coding and sql queries are not my forte...

cheers

will

Is this what you mean?

<!-- START ADMIN UPCOMING HOSTING RENEWALS -->

<h3 align="center">Upcoming Hosting Renewals (Next 14 Days)</h3>

<tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td><td>Billing Cycle</td><td>Payment Method</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Amount</td></tr>

{php}

global $currency;$i=1; $range = "<= 14";

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `tblhosting` WHERE DATEDIFF(`nextduedate`, Now()) $range AND (`domainstatus` = 'Active' OR `domainstatus` = 'Suspended') AND `server` > 0 ORDER BY `nextduedate` ASC");

echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientshosting.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td><td>'.$data['billingcycle'].'</td><td>'.$data['paymentmethod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['amount']).'</td></tr>'; $i=0;

}

if($i) echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td colspan="7">No upcoming hosting renewals</td></tr>';

{/php}

</table>

<br />

<!-- END UPCOMING HOSTING RENEWALS -->

• 2 months later...

This code show all products really? or show only hosting, server, other produtcs accounts?

This will show any hosting renewals due for the next 14 days.

Change $range to adjust to your liking for the number of days ahead to view.

Place in your homepage.tpl for your template in admin

<!-- START ADMIN UPCOMING HOSTING RENEWALS -->

<h3 align="center">Upcoming Hosting Renewals (Next 14 Days)</h3>

<tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td><td>Billing Cycle</td><td>Payment Method</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Amount</td></tr>
{php}
   $i=1; $range = "<= 14";
   $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `tblhosting` WHERE DATEDIFF(`nextduedate`, Now()) $range AND `server` > 0 ORDER BY `nextduedate` ASC");
       echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientshosting.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td><td>'.$data['billingcycle'].'</td><td>'.$data['paymentmethod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['amount']).'</td></tr>'; $i=0;
   }
   if($i) echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td colspan="7">No upcoming hosting renewals</td></tr>';
{/php}
</table>
<br />
<!-- END UPCOMING HOSTING RENEWALS -->

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I want to show in upcoming product and services and Upcoming Domain Renewal Rem Days in Number example (80 days )

please tell me how to do that

Thaks

UPCOMING DOMAIN RENEWALS (mine version)

<h3 align="center">Upcoming Domain Renewals (Next 80 Days)</h3>

<tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td>
 <td>Actions</td>
 <td>Registrar</td><td>Period</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Expiration Date</td><td>Payment Method</td><td>Amount</td><td>Do Not<br />Renew</td></tr>
{php}
   global $currency;$i=1; $range = "<= 80";
       echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientsdomains.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td>
         <td><a href="http://www.'.$data['domain'].'" target="_blank" style="color:#cc0000">www</a>
<a href="whois.php?domain='.$data['domain'].'" target="_blank">whois</a>
<a href="http://www.intodns.com/'.$data['domain'].'" target="_blank" style="color:#009">intodns</a></td>
         <td>'.$data['registrar'].'</td><td>'.$data['registrationperiod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['expirydate']).'</td><td>'.$data['paymentmethod'].'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['recurringamount']).'</td><td>'.$data['donotrenew'].'</td></tr>'; $i=0;
   }
   if($i) echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td colspan="9">No upcoming domain renewals</td></tr>';
{/php}
</table>
<br />

Hi I want to show in upcoming product and services and Upcoming Domain Renewal Rem Days in Number example (80 days )

please tell me how to do that

Thaks

this my upcoming domain renewal

<h3 align="center">Upcoming Domain Renewals (Next 80 Days)</h3>

<tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td>
 <td>Actions</td>
 <td>Registrar</td><td>Period</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Expiration Date</td><td>Payment Method</td><td>Amount</td><td>Do Not<br />Renew</td></tr>
{php}
   global $currency;$i=1; $range = "<= 80";
       echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientsdomains.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td>
         <td><a href="http://www.'.$data['domain'].'" target="_blank" style="color:#cc0000">www</a>
<a href="whois.php?domain='.$data['domain'].'" target="_blank">whois</a>
<a href="http://www.intodns.com/'.$data['domain'].'" target="_blank" style="color:#009">intodns</a></td>
         <td>'.$data['registrar'].'</td><td>'.$data['registrationperiod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['expirydate']).'</td><td>'.$data['paymentmethod'].'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['recurringamount']).'</td><td>'.$data['donotrenew'].'</td></tr>'; $i=0;
   }
   if($i) echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td colspan="9">No upcoming domain renewals</td></tr>';
{/php}
</table>
<br />