Jump to content

eseelke

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by eseelke

  1. I have a VPS setup that is running two websites. I am using Virtualmin to manage these two sites. On deluxetech.com, I have WHMCS installed and am using Google Apps for email. I have Google Apps setup so that any email not recognized is automatically forwarded to the smtp of this vps server. I have about 10 email addresses setup in WHMCS's ticketing system. All of these emails are coming through fine. WHMCS is also sending out the response to the user. However, the problem I am having is that user@deluxetech.com is not being redirected to Google Apps. I have setup my email address in Transport Mapping under Postfix in Webmin. But, I get the following error: Admin Email Notification Sending Failed - SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: user@deluxetech.com SMTP server error: 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table I have my Transport Mapping as: user@deluxetech.com smtp:deluxetech.com.s9a1.psmtp.com. I am pretty sure the issue has to do with the fact that Postfix is not reading the transport mapping before the virtual aliases, but I cannot figure out how to do that. If possible, I would prefer the smtp server to redirect any unkown@deluxetech.com user to Google Apps. Thanks for any help that you can provide, Eddie
  2. I am getting this same error. Has a solution been found?
  3. I purchased this product and did not like it. I don't want to login to a different url or have to re-setup admins that are already in WHMCS. I also did not like that the windows app would not minimize to the notification area. I decided to use the free live chat from http://www.whmcsaddons.com/. It has almost all of the features above. No winapp though, but there is a cool addon to show your status when logged into the admin backend.
  4. Does anyone know if this is still for sale? I have been wanting to purchase this, but the trial shows a few errors. I want to make sure everything works before buying. I have four tickets opened for nearly 4 days and no response whatsoever.
  5. And don't forget that Sam Walton proved that you can make more money by charging less. If you charge $50 for this mod and sell five times as many, which price gives a bigger profit?
  6. I am trying to find out which template I am using and make it a variable in a php page that is not used in WHMCS. Here is the code I am trying to use: <?php require("configuration.php"); mysql_connect($db_host,$db_username,$db_password); @mysql_select_db($db_name) or die("Unable to select database"); $sql = "SELECT setting FROM tblconfiguration WHERE setting = 'Template'"; while($row = @mysql_fetch_array($sql)){ $template == $row['value']; } echo $template; ?> When I display the page, it is blank. Would anyone know the correct code to display which template I am using. Thanks, Eddie
  7. I have setup this addon. When the cron runs it says that it successfully sent to Client ID 1, which is me. But, I never receive it. What could be wrong?
  8. Problem solved! Shrike at phpbuilder.com gave me the answer. To use the Page Manager for your 404 error page do the following: Enter this into your page manager index file (assuming index.php): Find: $query = 'SELECT * FROM tblpages WHERE urlname = "'.$id.'"'; $result = mysql_query ($query); Replace with: $query = 'SELECT * FROM tblpages WHERE urlname = "'.$id.'"'; $result = mysql_query ($query); if( mysql_num_rows( $result ) == 0 ) { $query = 'SELECT * FROM tblpages WHERE urlname = "404"'; $result = mysql_query ($query); } Add this to your .htaccess file: # Customized error messages. ErrorDocument 404 /404.html Both of these assume that you have created a page in Page Manager with the URL Name of 404. If not, change 404 in the above code to the correct urlname.
  9. When I go to http://westonehosting.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=22'>http://westonehosting.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=22 it redirects me to http://westonehosting.com/knowledgebase.php I believe the code in WHMCS for the knowledgebase is doing that. I am trying to find the code to put in the index.php file of Page Manager that will redirect pages not in the database to my 404 page.
  10. Oh ok. That's actually what I had originally, but there is no difference between page_manager.php?page=404 and 404.html in the ReWrite rule.
  11. If I take out the ReWrite rule for the page manager, it will then show the 404 page on ALL of the pages, even the valid ones.
  12. First, I changed the index.php file to page_manager.php as I am not using this for the homepage. I wouldn't think that would make a difference. Here is what is in my .htaccess file: # Customized error messages. ErrorDocument 404 /404.html #Page Manager RewriteRule ^([^/\.]+).html?$ page_manager.php?page=$1 [L] Here are some examples: http://www.deluxetech.com/servers.php >> page does not exist. http://www.deluxetech.com/servers.html >> There is a page in Page Manager for servers. http://www.deluxetech.com/hosting.html >> There is no page in Page Manager for hosting. The first page does show the error page as the file does not exist so it is redirected to 404.html which is a page in Page Manager. The second file also exists in Page Manager so it shows what is in the database. The third file is redirected according to the rules in the .htaccess file, but it does not exist in the Page Manager database. In the case, a blank page is displayed.
  13. That does work for pages not found. In fact, I already had that in my .htaccess file. It is working for pages not ending in .html. However, it won't work for this as the page does exist according to apache. It just doesn't exist as an entry in the database, so it just shows a blank page. I am pretty sure the index.php of the Page Manager needs additional code for this to work. Thanks for the replies, Eddie
  14. I am trying to use the page manager to show a 404 error page on pages not in the database. I created a page in Page Manager with URL Name of 404. My hope is to make any page that does in exist with that urlname in the database will show the 404 page, ie When http://www.domain.com/page34.html or http://www.domain.com/index.php?page=page34 are visited, but there is no page with the URL Name of page34, the page will display the contents of URL Name 404 instead. I was told by someone at phpbuilder.com to change the following in the index.php file: Change this: $query = 'SELECT * FROM tblpages WHERE urlname = "'.$id.'"'; To this: $query = 'SELECT * FROM tblpages WHERE urlname = "'.$id.'" OR urlname = "404" LIMIT 1'; This will show the 404 on all pages except for the first database entry. If I change it to: $query = 'SELECT * FROM tblpages WHERE urlname = "'.$id.'" OR urlname = "404"'; It will show the 404 on all pages except for the last database entry. Surely there is a way to do this, but I cannot seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Eddie
  15. I am not very good at coding, but I did manage to convert the page manager addon into a testimonial addon. This allows you to add testimonials from clients that will display on your site. This is probably a pretty rough mod, as my skills are not that great. Any suggestions on how to make it better are greatly appreciated. testimonials.zip
  16. I just came across this thread a couple of days ago. I really like having this domain renewal in the admin. I took the original code one step further. This will make it only show the table if there are domains coming up for renewal in the specified time, otherwise it hides the table. <!-- START ADMIN UPCOMING DOMAIN RENEWALS --> {php} $x=1; $range = "<= 10"; $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `tbldomains` WHERE DATEDIFF(`expirydate`, Now()) $range AND `status` = 'Active' ORDER BY `expirydate` ASC"); if (mysql_num_rows($result) != 0) { echo '<h3 align="center">Upcoming Domain Renewals</h3><table bgcolor="#cccccc" align="center" style="margin-bottom:5px;width:100%;" cellspacing="1"><tr bgcolor="#efefef" style="text-align:center;font-weight:bold;"><td>Domain</td><td>Registrar</td><td>Period</td><td>Next Due Date</td><td>Expiration Date</td><td>Amount</td><td>Do Not<br />Renew</td></tr>'; } while ($data = @mysql_fetch_array ($result)) { echo '<tr bgcolor="#ffffff" style="text-align:center;"><td><a href="clientsdomains.php?userid='.$data['userid'].'&id='.$data['id'].'">'.$data['domain'].'</a></td><td>'.$data['registrar'].'</td><td>'.$data['registrationperiod'].'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['nextduedate']).'</td><td>'.fromMySQLDate($data['expirydate']).'</td><td>'.formatCurrency($data['recurringamount']).'</td><td>'.$data['donotrenew'].'</td></tr>'; $x=0; } if($x) echo ''; {/php} </table> <br /> <!-- END ADMIN UPCOMING DOMAIN RENEWALS --> Hope this helps someone. And special thanks to Sparky for all of his great work. Eddie
  17. Hello, Does anyone know how I could hide the todo list table in the admin section when there are no active items? Thanks, Eddie
  18. There is also VPS.Net. They have some pretty good features for cloud hosting. Plus, they have a module for WHMCS.
  19. I haven't tried it myself, but you might want to check out http://www.nolapro.com.
  20. I just started using Working Point. It is pretty good and has great things coming soon. They use a voting system for new features. I just added a feature request for WHMCS. I recommend going to http://workingpoint.uservoice.com/pages/11238-workingpoint/suggestions/343961-whmcs?ref=title and voting on this. The more votes, the more likely they will add this.
  21. I just started using Working Point. It is pretty good and has great things coming soon. They use a voting system for new features. I just added a feature request for WHMCS. I recommend going to http://workingpoint.uservoice.com/pages/11238-workingpoint/suggestions/343961-whmcs?ref=title and voting on this. The more votes, the more likely they will add this.
  22. I am trying to find a way to customize the invoice. When in the Client Area, Products/Services, you can see the product displayed as {servicegroup} - {serviceproduct}, but in the invoice, it onlys displays the {serviceproduct}. I want the invoice to have the same display as the Client area, Products/Services. This would lead to less confused customers. For instance, say I offer Windows and Linux hosting plans. I could have three packages each, but they would both have the same names, ie Basic, Standard, and Advanced. In the Client Area it would read as "Linux Hosting - Basic", but the invoice would only show "Basic". I don't know if there is an invoice variable for {servicegroup}, but I would think it would be very to add. Any suggestions would be most helpful.
  23. It should be easy for WHMCS to add the ability to make the addon for dedicated IP addresses automatic. If I remember correctly, I was able to do this in AWBS. And that was two years ago.
  24. It should be pretty easy, just login to your control panel at http://www.jasonpeachey.com:2082/ Click on Forwarders Click on Add Forwarder Add the email address in the first field Select the button that says "Pipe to a Program" Enter "|/home/username/public_html/whmcs/pipe/pipe.php" make sure the change username to your sites username. If it needs to change permissions, let it. Hope this helps.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated