Forum Addon - Fully Interegrated

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be able to offer trails, but i would be unhappy about offering trials and unencrypted code and considering (due to demand) i'm planning on offering it unencrypted it will be a bit tough.

I will however be offering a demo online, which will allow you to demo all parts of the software (guests, users & admins).

• 2 weeks later...

Things aren't going as quick as I'd hoped as I'm finding it hard to get spare time. However, all of the user interface is done, I've just got the admin panel/install left. I'll post some screen shots a bit later tonight.

I've also decided I will provide different colour skins as an added extra (free!) :)

Things aren't going as quick as I'd hoped as I'm finding it hard to get spare time. However, all of the user interface is done, I've just got the admin panel/install left. I'll post some screen shots a bit later tonight.

I've also decided I will provide different colour skins as an added extra (free!) :)

I'm well acquainted with a lack of time to do everything that needs (or I want) to get done :)

I'm very much looking forward to this module, and if it works, it is something I'd be willing to pay for down the road.

Thank you very much for taking the time to make this.