Forum Addon - Fully Interegrated

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does it imply?

I really like what I have seen on the site and the demo...but reading here, a lot of people were asking for refunds.

In order to "imply" I should have said....

"This looks fake, is this addon real?"

Where does it imply?

I really like what I have seen on the site and the demo...but reading here, a lot of people were asking for refunds.

In order to "imply" I should have said....

"This looks fake, is this addon real?"

well answer to OP question then

What makes you think its a fake?

this works well within WHMCS

Also, as a new WHMCS customer, I am still learning the ropes and would appreciate a little support...not an attack. Reading through that entire thread it would seem like this addon was a little shady (from my perspective). I have in no way said anything negative about the addon, was simply asking.

1 - He had some time issues with getting out some replies

2 - Several previous posts detailed problems and talked of refunding

3 - There was talk of encoding issues

4 - The OP felt like he was being attacked or degraded himself ("In all honesty, I'm really not liking the way this thread is going, perhaps a discussion should be brought up in another thread in another forum."

So please forgive me if I am little on the cautious side.

Easy, since you are the niceguy expert.

Are the user accounts for the forums the same WHMCS account or bridged like with vB or phpBB?

for any user to post or reply in the forum they must be logged into their WHMCS client area, but anyone can view the forum.

the reason i went for this mod is that i did have a separate forum page using phpbb, but this kept getting spammed and i spend most of my time clearing the spam, but now this was the only ones that can post or reply are registered clients.

Ok...sounds great.

Forumaddon sent me an email with the info I was looking for.

Thanks

no problem. some people think support is 24/7/365 and if you dont reply instantly on tickets they want refunds, they forget some hosts are one man operations and like everyone needs to sleep sometimes

i am sorry if some of my replies were a bit harsh