V3.6.1 Preview Feedback

Matt

The bulkdomain checker seems like it needs a little styling:

http://beta.whmcs.com/domainchecker.php

All extensions are floating left. I think the extensions should layout as much horizonatally as possible,. or at least some way to make it square looking and flush to the center. Looks like something is wrong with it, or missing how it is now.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

287 Update Added support for Gmail POP email importing with the pipe system Implemented

but i still cant get it to work!

<b>POP Import Log</b><br>Date: 20/04/2008 16:00:02<hr>Host: pop.gmail.com<br>Email:

support@mydomain.com<br>Authentication Failed<hr>

Sweet! Where can learn more about this? Specifically, how does the pipe system work? I logged into the beta/demo and don't see any new options for gmail under support departments.

Hi guys,

isn't once a week a little to risky for the enom sync ? There could be domains that expire in less than a week and whmcs needs to know about it to alert the customer no ? Unless all enom domains are automatically renewed 1 year after succesfful transfers. But I have some domains like .es with other providers that are not renewed automatically and sometimes custoemrs let is expire 3 days later..

Ok I am having an issue with the sync. It's syncing the Expiration date perfectly,. but it's doing something I don't understand with the Next Due date.

It's setting Next Due date to (Registration Date +1 year)

We need the due date to be the same as the expiration date.

Anyone on this ?

• WHMCS CEO
It's setting Next Due date to (Registration Date +1 year)

The sync process does not change the next due date so that will be whatever you have it set to. Only the expiry date is changed as some users don't always want these two dates to be the same. Enom and DirectI are the two registrars currently supported for it.

isn't once a week a little to risky for the enom sync ? There could be domains that expire in less than a week and whmcs needs to know about it to alert the customer no ? .

You get new transfer orders for domains that complete the process less than 7 days before expiry? If so, you can run it more frequently, the weekly run is just a recommendation.

Sweet! Where can learn more about this? Specifically, how does the pipe system work? I logged into the beta/demo and don't see any new options for gmail under support departments.

It detects if you are using pop.gmail.com for the hostname and if so automatically uses SSL for the connection.

Matt

Ok, we would actually want both to be the same, but I can't edit the sync.php file becuase it's encrypted. Any way I can get an unencrypted copy or pay for a mod just to add the nextduedate in the update query ?

Thanks.

I would agree - I think we'd get too many confused customers asking why they are being asked to renew their domain when it's not at the expiry date shown for them. This measn that we're back to manually updating all of the dates then. Just an option of a tick box somewhere in the config to select 'sync domain expiry and due dates' or not (or something similar) would then allow for both options to us, depending on individual business models

265 Update Updated OnlineNIC module to send phone number in +CC.XXXXXXX format

Yes finally we get rid of phone number problem but domain prividers (both onlinenic and others) do not accept non-latin characters in name, last name, address, city , etc.

But many non-american users, has special characters in their language and still there is a big problem for registering a domain.

On the other hand, i want to see my own contact information in whois information of domains not the user's.

According to me there should be a standart contact information form that only admin enters the values, for registering domains.

Issue: using the 'add new event' in 'calendar.php' cause a jump from the current month (e.g. April) to the next month ( e.g. May) after a click of the 'add event' button.

Can someone confirm this behavior?

Bug#1

Assigned a Event 'Recurrence' to 'Monthly' doesn't show up in the following months where the event supposed to recurred.

those are both betas, so who cares?

Because they will eventually not be betas?

I can confirm FF 3 beta login problems, just gives you "Login Details Incorrect. Please try again." when you try logging into the client area.