Recommend some Live Help application

TerrasIOI

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LiveZilla isn't too bad, but it doesn't give me that clean professional feel to it for some reason, and some of my clients had issues using the web based client. I'll stick with it for now but within a few weeks I'm hoping to switch to LiveResponse.

What's crazy about that is that WHMCS, a billing system costs $16 from a reseller, and LiveResponse, a live chat system and knowledgebase, costs $25 :shock:

Good luck with live response:roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd chime in here with what I found...........................

Didn't want anything to do with a script that was remotely hosted so that got rid of most of them lol.

Tried Kayako too many features and functions for what I need, didn't like PHPLive at all then stumbled across LiveZilla, I have to say its ace very good indeed, dont understand the "clean professional" comment it looks much much better than any of its competitors and best of all they are about to release a premium version for a very small one off fee that will allow full customisation.

Ace piece of software and best of all if you go for the basic one like me its FREE!!!!

Forgot to add it also has a fantastic support forum :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'nutha +1 for LiveZilla.

If you're on a tight budget or even if you're not, it's where the smart money goes.

Clients are just looking for live support, they really don't care if it has all the mega bells and whistles of large premium licenses, they just want to talk to you.

If you want to offer that feature on your site, then LiveZilla will do what you need, and for the cost it does it pretty dam well too.

We used to use Kayako's version quite a few years back, but it gave us issues with session handlers and devs were not that bothered about helping us, so we switched and didn't look back.

It just goes to show, even high price solutions can let you down, but the free ones can be good for years...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry but livezilla is the crappiest live chat software on the face of this planet IMHO.

I have used almost every chat software known to man, including liveperson, phplivechat, websitealive, providesupport, zopim, whoson, chatstat, kayako and yes, LiveZilla.

LiveZilla is worse than any of the commercial chat software listed above, and once again no need to start a debate, just really my opinion. I recommend you check out the new Kayako V4 chat software, everybody who has tried it only says great things about it.