3 minutes ago, ModulesGarden said:

Hello @Tengri,

You can modify the menu and many other navigation aspects of WHMCS client area with our Client Area Designer For WHMCS module - currently offered with a 25% summer discount. The module is compatible with the latest 8.10 version.

Feel more than invited to have a look and give it a try for free.

Oh my God! It's great solution!

On 7/18/2024 at 4:08 PM, ModulesGarden said:

Happy to hear that!

I use trial of your module. And it's work great. Only problem with "log in" page menu.

I understand that the name of the module is "Customer Panel Designer". But still the login page navigation menu is different and cannot be changed.

In addition, promotional banners related to the Store cannot be changed. This is a serious disadvantage.

51 minutes ago, Tengri said:

I use trial of your module. And it's work great. Only problem with "log in" page menu.

I understand that the name of the module is "Customer Panel Designer". But still the login page navigation menu is different and cannot be changed.

In addition, promotional banners related to the Store cannot be changed. This is a serious disadvantage.

We warmly invite you to get in touch with our support agents. They will gladly discuss your expectations and needs in some further detail, and explore possible solutions.