Orders - Billing and users features

VoiceOverTV

Question

Hi guys i want to start my tv streaming selling services i saw on many websites that they use this platform i have my own website and also i use WordPress and i do have access to my CPanel i came across the page that says: Choose Plugins to install and configure and it shows the options of WHMPress - Sales Pages Plugin Installation & Configuration $30.00 - WHMPress - WHMCS Order Plugin Installation & Configuration $25.00 - WHMCS Client Area Plugin for WP Installation & Configuration $30.00  what i need to do is to have the ability to  sell my streaming services that my site with these pluging taje care of the billing process also create the user login and access to the service they purchase will i be ale to do this with these plugins on my site also are these a recurrent monthly charge plugins do i have to pay for any update of the plugins 

2 answers to this question