Specific currency for a specific payment gateway

Hi all,

I am currently working with 2 main currencies. USD / CLP -
For USD I am using stripe.
For CLP I am using PayKu (local gatewaywhich has a WHMCS payment gateway module)

However I have a big problem. If a client at checkout stage (guest or registered) selects USD as currency and selects the "PayKu"  gateway, it proceeds to checkout using USD number formating, basically charging them pennies instead of the actual CLP price I have in WHMCS.

I've been stalking around trying to find workarounds on how to do this for some time, but nothing seems to work. I've even tried the Payment Gateway Allocator For WHMCS by ModulesGarden which claims it does just what I need but it doesn't work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, pRieStaKos said:

No. I’m saying this in many Facebook group posts too. It saves posts

Yes it was still a harsh post. Just because you say it many posts doesn't make it more pleasurable. 

For all you know they did search and found nothing relevant or current. 

A little courtesy goes a long way, and costs you nothing. If you're annoyed by an extra post then maybe it's. time to take some time away from the community. 

10 minutes ago, Bigol'tastynuggets said:

he added a link to something relevant therefore answering the question

He hadn't answered the question until later, kind of. No need to be rude when replying. Honestly, the link would have been enough, without the nasty-ish comment that preceded it. That was the point.

people's ability to advertise or watch posts get no interaction

Confusing. 

I agree it was very short, but a cursory search would have saved himself and others time - I'm all for discussion but this just descended into handbags being swung at each other unnecessarily I don't think English is the guys first language to be honest, I've read a couple of things I thought were very abrupt from him but can appreciate the difference in language used across different cultures, I don't think it was intended to be nasty as such! 

But hey, each to their own - at least the op got access to the right resources