WHMCS monthly fee

graziano_68

Question

Hello

I have a

License Type: Owned License No Branding
Expires: Never

If I join the WHMCS monthly fee what happens to my installed WHMCS if after some month I have to stop the monthly fee payments for example suppose if I'll have a credit card payment issue ... 
Will it stop to work or can I continue to use without updates ?

Edited by graziano_68

7 answers to this question

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @graziano_68,

We have a number of grace periods for monthly leased licenses in the event of a payment delay, and our Customer Services team are here to assist.

The current information is published in this knowledgebase article: https://www.whmcs.com/members/index.php/knowledgebase/10/What-are-the-terms-for-License-Billing.html

I read this in your knowledgebase  ( the link you reported above )

We allow up to 5 days after the due date before considering a license unpaid.  At that time the license will be suspended until payment has been received.

So as an older owner of this license ...

and after I paid for years also the renewal support .... If I join the new price , I 'll have the software blocked if I I can't pay for 5 days. "NICE!" 😆 What a wonderful world.

Edited by graziano_68

On 10/14/2021 at 12:25 PM, graziano_68 said:

I read this in your knowledgebase  ( the link you reported above )

We allow up to 5 days after the due date before considering a license unpaid.  At that time the license will be suspended until payment has been received.

So as an older owner of this license ...

and after I paid for years also the renewal support .... If I join the new price , I 'll have the software blocked if I I can't pay for 5 days. "NICE!" 😆 What a wonderful world.

The second you move to the lease plan; your license is not "Owned" anymore. It's leased. As such if you stop payment it stops working just like with any other service or subscription.