Upgrade to V8 issue

1 minute ago, REDOUANE said:

I am facing an issue while upgrading to whmcs V8, you can see the image in attachement, can someone pls help me with this issue.

https://help.whmcs.com/m/updating/l/679709-automatic-update-failed-identifying-the-problem

looks like a chmod permissions error - so check the updater path folder and other folder permissions that you may have changed.

If you mean file permissions, they should be standard 644 for files and 755 for directories.  Also, all files and folders should be owned by the user -- including the temp upload directory for the upgrade.  This is presuming PHP is running under php-fpm / fastcgi / suphp as the user and not apache / nginx  / nobody.   You could probably reduce permissions to only allow user read and that would be recommended on the configuration.php file.   The temp upload directory for the upgrade should have similar permissions . 

6 hours ago, REDOUANE said:

I am using Linux and Apache, i just want to know which files and directories that i need to change their permissions ?

Its right under the installation instructions:

Installing WHMCS - WHMCS Documentation

Required file and folder permissions

/configuration.php CHMOD 400 Readable
/attachments CHMOD 777 Writable
/downloads CHMOD 777 Writable
/templates_c CHMOD 777 Writable

The directory example permissions above may be overly permissive. I.E. world read/write permission might not be necessary or appropriate for your hosting environment:

• For suPHP or PHP suEXEC, you will need to restrict directories further. If you use DSO as your PHP handler, you must use 644 permissions.
  • Limit access to only the account that owns the web server process. Make sure that no other system or user accounts can read your configuration file or modify any WHMCS-related files.

18 hours ago, yggdrasil said:

Its right under the installation instructions:

Installing WHMCS - WHMCS Documentation

Required file and folder permissions

/configuration.php CHMOD 400 Readable
/attachments CHMOD 777 Writable
/downloads CHMOD 777 Writable
/templates_c CHMOD 777 Writable

The directory example permissions above may be overly permissive. I.E. world read/write permission might not be necessary or appropriate for your hosting environment:

• For suPHP or PHP suEXEC, you will need to restrict directories further. If you use DSO as your PHP handler, you must use 644 permissions.
  • Limit access to only the account that owns the web server process. Make sure that no other system or user accounts can read your configuration file or modify any WHMCS-related files.

i have did all this stuff but nothing works.

Edited by REDOUANE

4 hours ago, REDOUANE said:

i have did all this stuff but nothing works.

How are you uploading files to your server? Some FTP clients tend to corrupt ioncube files if they are not detected propertly in the transfer method, binary.

Try uploading the whole WHMCS folder to your folder compressed, and then unzipping the folder and copying the files over to your installation just to discard any transfer or file corruption issues.