query string domain & tld to WHMCS

immu

Hey Team,

I have a custom form where user inputs his domain name and tld, post submit - I want to catch the query string parameters, execute search (for availability) and show results accordingly.

in WHMCS I see lot of 'clientareadomain...' tpl templates, I'm not sure which tpl points to ' register new domain page' in client area.

can you guys help me here, really stuck

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Immu

5 hours ago, immu said:

in WHMCS I see lot of 'clientareadomain...' tpl templates, I'm not sure which tpl points to ' register new domain page' in client area.

can you guys help me here, really stuck

the domain registration page would normally be domainregister.tpl in /templates.orderforms/standard_cart - obviously, if you're using a custom orderform, then you would need to look in it's relevant directory.... failing that, you could pass it to domainchecker.php and that would redirect internally to domainregister usually.

it's probably worth mentioning that just passing a TLD to the form wouldn't make the domain register page jjust search for that specific TLD - I think you could do that with the old "Modern" template, but it can't be as easily done with standard_cart.

Hey Brian,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, you're correct, its a custom template.

it's probably worth mentioning that just passing a TLD to the form wouldn't make the domain register page jjust search for that specific TLD - I think you could do that with the old "Modern" template, but it can't be as easily done with standard_cart.

with this said, I think adding a WHMCS Bridge in between will be the reliable solution, will see the feasibility and revert

Thank you so much for your help

Best Regards,

immu.