Disable Product Auto Renew

CrunchyToast

Hello - I understand WHMCS has a feature to disable auto renew for domains, but what about products? I'm on version 8 and have a few products with annual pricing, that are not domains. Is there a quick way to disable these from automatically renewing and billing a client?

If not, is there a quick hook I can use to stop this action from happening? Thanks!

13 hours ago, CrunchyToast said:

I understand WHMCS has a feature to disable auto renew for domains, but what about products?

it disables invoicing for renewals of domains.

13 hours ago, CrunchyToast said:

I'm on version 8 and have a few products with annual pricing, that are not domains. Is there a quick way to disable these from automatically renewing and billing a client?

changing the status of that service to "Completed" ?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Clients:Products/Services_Tab#Status

Completed - Useful for one-time services to indicate they have been performed (no further invoices will be generated)

Thanks for your response. 

Is there a way to mark it as complete automatically without rebilling? I have looked into it and currently have it setup to do so, but just don't want customers to be billed by maybe having a hook simply update the database for the product if it was setup as an annual fee. 

Essentially, I'm using the Licensing addon and have a one time purchase product with an annual support subscription. Currently, the subscription for support auto renews and bills a client.  I'd like it not function as such. 

Edited by CrunchyToast