Is anybody using whmcsBB community?

Is anybody using whmcsBB community that is on the marketplace by @ChrisTERiS? >> https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/3593-whmcsbb-the-community

I would love to see it in action > planning to implement at HostMaria

.. I am a Hube believer in inner community (forums) > a great place to ask questions publicly and to get involved with both: admins and other users of a product. .. and the side effects are: community will ease the work for support team and bring in more Google traffic.

thank you

Helmuts

19 hours ago, HostMaria said:

it's probably worth mentioning that Chris has said he has retired and has sold the addons to someone else...

in any event, it seemingly hasn't been updated for a few years - so i'd certainly recommend getting confirmation that it still works in the latest WHMCS releases, and with v8 coming down the tracks soon, some indication that development will continue beyond v7, before even thinking of buying the addon.

2 minutes ago, brian! said:

it's probably worth mentioning that Chris has said he has retired and has sold the addons to someone else...

in any event, it seemingly hasn't been updated for a few years - so i'd certainly recommend getting confirmation that it still works in the latest WHMCS releases, and with v8 coming down the tracks soon, some indication that development will continue beyond v7, before even thinking of buying the addon.

.. huhh.. Thank you - I did some research, but never saw this important update. The website is still active.

Once again - Huge Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any alternatives?

I've looked at trying to see if WHMCSBB still works or is been developed by the new owners but it seems the software has vanished into the ether, lol.. the website link still works but no contact with the owner and I tried to sign up but the validation email never arrives so its impossible....

On 6/7/2020 at 3:57 PM, HostMaria said:

Is anybody using whmcsBB community that is on the marketplace by @ChrisTERiS? >> https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/3593-whmcsbb-the-community

.. I am a Hube believer in inner community (forums) > a great place to ask questions publicly and to get involved with both: admins and other users of a product. .. and the side effects are: community will ease the work for support team and bring in more Google traffic.

thank you

Helmuts

Hello,

Demo is here: https://whmcs.christeris.com/community.php

Official site:  https://www.christeris.com/

Maybe I'm retired, but nobody lets 35 years work.

Thank you

Chris

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, Fringe said:

Is there any alternatives?

I've looked at trying to see if WHMCSBB still works or is been developed by the new owners but it seems the software has vanished into the ether, lol.. the website link still works but no contact with the owner and I tried to sign up but the validation email never arrives so its impossible....

Nothing has been vanished into the ether. Unless if you're talking for an old module with the same name.

3 minutes ago, HostMaria said:

Done. Waiting the order to be processed from your side. 🙂 not in a hurry

Enjoy the Sunday, Helmuts

Bingo !! 😞 .... Thank you for your order. There is no need any activation from my side, but the problem is which site are you seeing 😞 ....

Yesterday I moved server and thus I updated my nameservers. Some friends around the world, that I asked to check it, they're seeing the new server. But still, I'm seeing the old site.

In anycase the links are the same. Can you see anything at:

https://www.christeris.com/products-services/whmcsbb.5/product-purchases

If yes, then click activate to enter your domain. I'm not using any license manager or license check, is just how that script works. When you enter the domain name, you'll be able to download it.

• 2 years later...