Our new range of free WHMCS hosting templates are available to download now!

Each template is fully responsive and includes multiple content page layouts, as well as being fully integrated with the latest version of WHMCS software:

These templates are provided free of charge for demonstration and evaluation purposes only.

We hope you enjoy them – if you have any comments, please be sure to let us know!

• 6 months later...
15 hours ago, singfa said:

Hello,

What is happening with https://www.whmcsthemes.com/ ? i can't reach the website, my license don't work anymore.

Hello

I'm sorry for the inconvenience - we are aware of an issue affecting our website and we are investigating this as a matter of urgency. 

In the mean time, please contact us here and let us know which product you are using, as well as the version number if known, so that we may assist you further. 

Alistair

Thanks for your reply. Because the entire website it loads very slowly, I had to disable the module.

I solved my problem by installing  another SEO module because I can't wait until my license can be reissued.

Edited by singfa

On 5/31/2020 at 1:57 PM, singfa said:

Thanks for your reply. Because the entire website it loads very slowly, I had to disable the module.

I solved my problem by installing  another SEO module because I can't wait until my license can be reissued.

Our website is back online now in case you need to reissue you licence key. 

If you need further assistance, please feel free to raise a ticket from your account.

Alistair