Best Live Chat

Hickman.io

I initially purchased the WHMCS live chat because it would be able to identify users that were logged in integrate well with the platform. However, I have come to find out that the chat is a bit buggy and it is not very well designed. I was wondering if you guys new of any other live chats that had the same features, but were more user friendly and integrated well with WHMCS?

On 9/11/2019 at 7:09 PM, Hickman.io said:

However, I have come to find out that the chat is a bit buggy and it is not very well designed.

A bit buggy?! 😅
I've reported an issue regarding a problem with not being able to login from Windows 10 using the desktop app.  I got access to a beta version of a "native" Windows 10 app, but I must say that I almost prefer not being able to login. I reported all these bugs back in June and still haven't heard anything back. None of the bugs has been patched, and I've been on this build since April.

I'm interested in hearing about other solutions as well 😄

That tawkto one in the marketplace, it seems to be showing the tawkto interface at *their* site, and not the WHMCS back end. By integration I don't mean it loads on WHMCS pages, but instead there's real info within WHCMS about it, like who's online, if they have services and so on. Am I right in thinking this is just the normal Tawkto app and not a real "integration"?

5 minutes ago, bear said:

That tawkto one in the marketplace, it seems to be showing the tawkto interface at *their* site, and not the WHMCS back end. By integration I don't mean it loads on WHMCS pages, but instead there's real info within WHCMS about it, like who's online, if they have services and so on. Am I right in thinking this is just the normal Tawkto app and not a real "integration"?

Yes I believe that is how the integration for tawkto works.