Error: Module Not Found

sutton89

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Error: Module Not Found

This is the error page im getting above since the update , when a customer goes to buy a product , and then enters there desired username and presses continue , instead of going to payment page it goes to this instead .

i have tried replacing the stripe module , i got the module by downloading the zip file for the latest update of whmcs .

i am using six template and standard cart , i have also replaced those in my directory with the latest ones , just in case , i really cant find a solution to this tried everything , be great if somebody can help me, im not an expert with all these php and module files

• WHMCS John changed the title to Error: Module Not Found

I have exactly the same error on the cart page after upgrading to 7.8.2.

I do not change any (previous version worked perfectly) and am not missing any modules and not using many at all.

Nothing shows in the module error logs so no way of diagnosing any further as far as i can see.

Completely stuck on this one 😞

This issue during the ordering process is caused by a missing Payment Gateway module that you have activated. Please ensure that Setup >> Payments >> Payment Gateways do not have any modules in which are activated but the files cannot be found.

If you are still having issues, please do open a ticket so we can take a look at your specific installation.

5 minutes ago, WHMCS Marcus said:

This issue during the ordering process is caused by a missing Payment Gateway module that you have activated. Please ensure that Setup >> Payments >> Payment Gateways do not have any modules in which are activated but the files cannot be found.

If you are still having issues, please do open a ticket so we can take a look at your specific installation.

I did not change any modules or gateways. They are all there and all in use. I have a ticket open but slow responses so still waiting for it to be resolved.