Client usage is showing nothing

7 hours ago, Nyamkhand said:

My client's product details page  has Usage statistics  box.  But it ain't showing any usage.  All clients same, even their package has disk limits.

you will need to look in three areas...

1. Automation Settings - Update Usage Statistics

Enabling this option will display disk & bandwidth usage statistics from the hosting control panel (where supported) inside the WHMCS admin and client areas and update them on a daily basis.

t1vQDIJ.png
    I can't recall whether this is enabled by default in WHMCS upon installation.

2. Crons

Cron tasks must be created to automate tasks within WHMCS.

it's the cron that automates the generation of invoices etc daily - so if you're generating invoices nightly, then the cron is running... though checking the System Health Status will confirm whether it's working correctly or not.

3. Servers - you'll need to ensure that WHMCS is connecting to your servers correctly - it probably is, but check if 1 & 2 don't solve this.

you can manually update the Usage Statistics by running the Disk Usage Summary Report at any time...

When the Update Usage Statistics option is enabled, this report shows the Disk Space & Bandwidth Usage Statistics for hosting accounts. Updated once per day with the cron job, click the 'Update Now' link to get current usage statistics.

18 hours ago, brian! said:

you will need to look in three areas...

1. Automation Settings - Update Usage Statistics

t1vQDIJ.png
    I can't recall whether this is enabled by default in WHMCS upon installation.

2. Crons

it's the cron that automates the generation of invoices etc daily - so if you're generating invoices nightly, then the cron is running... though checking the System Health Status will confirm whether it's working correctly or not.

3. Servers - you'll need to ensure that WHMCS is connecting to your servers correctly - it probably is, but check if 1 & 2 don't solve this.

you can manually update the Usage Statistics by running the Disk Usage Summary Report at any time...

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your kind responses to my posts.

My cronjob was not working this whole time. I didn't notice.

Now it is working and disk usage is showing accurately,

BR, Nyamkhand