About unsubscribe issue

rahulkg

Can you please let me know if unsusbcribing mailchimp on whmcs clientarea ->My details section ( as in screen shot ) doesnt get removed from the mailchimp list , why ? I asked about this before https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/mailchimp-join-list-option-no-not-working-on-whmcs-clientarea-edit-account-details Is this case same as  CORE-11819 ? Are you working on it?

mailchimp-unsubscribe.PNG

8 hours ago, rahulkg said:

Can you please let me know if unsubscribing mailchimp on whmcs clientarea ->My details section ( as in screen shot ) doesn't get removed from the mailchimp list , why ?

8 hours ago, rahulkg said:

Are you working on it?

only WHMCS can tell you that - but even if they are working on it, they don't give ETAs unless it is very imminent and they know for a fact that a fix is on the way within days... I suspect all you can do is wait for the v7.8 betas and check their changelogs.

• 1 month later...