Terminating an account

Craft

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Craft,

I've tested on my installation and the page reloads automatically to show the change in status and the termination date. If you refresh the page, is the status still showing as Active?

If so:

1. Please enable the Setup > General Settings > Other tab > My SQL Debug option,
  2. Reproduce the issue,
  3. Please let us know what entries are made under Utilities > Logs > Activity Log
  4. Then disable MySQL debug Mode

12 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @Craft,

I've tested on my installation and the page reloads automatically to show the change in status and the termination date. If you refresh the page, is the status still showing as Active?

If so:

1. Please enable the Setup > General Settings > Other tab > My SQL Debug option,
  2. Reproduce the issue,
  3. Please let us know what entries are made under Utilities > Logs > Activity Log
  4. Then disable MySQL debug Mode

I enabled it and here is the log

Error: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /home/craft/account/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Database/MysqlCompat.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/craft/account/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(1, 'Maximum executi...', '/home/craft/a...', 0) #1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown() #2 {main}

Edited by Craft

@kan the community is one of many places for people to seek support they are welcome to post questions here for help if they wish rather than opening a ticket or if they prefer they can open a ticket with us directly, I would encourage users to do what they feel is best for their question and would prefer other community members did not discourage questions being asked as it reduces the vibrancy and usefulness of the community as a resource and platform for the wider user base 

3 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@Craft what do you see in your Module Log when you run the termination?  Also if you open Google Chrome Console do you see any information or errors in the developer console?

@WHMCS ChrisD In Module Log, I don't see anything (Note: Module log is enabled to record).

Kindly check this screenshot from Chrome Console.

Note: I received this console error after 1 minute loading the termination module.

Load resource.png

Edited by Craft

• WHMCS Support Manager

This error shows that a timeout is still occurring on the server.

Is WHMCS installed on the same server as the hosting account you're trying to terminate? If so, please make sure Apache is configured to perform a graceful restart when creating or terminating accounts.

1 hour ago, WHMCS John said:

This error shows that a timeout is still occurring on the server.

Is WHMCS installed on the same server as the hosting account you're trying to terminate? If so, please make sure Apache is configured to perform a graceful restart when creating or terminating accounts.

@WHMCS John

It's loading for 1 minute then timeout (1 minute is a very long time to execute any order).

Yes WHMCS is installed on the same server as the hosting account I'm trying to terminate.

How to make sure of Apache is configured to perform a graceful restart?

Note: It creating the accounts successfully!

Edited by Craft