WHMCS payment issue - shows my card info

eliasaphram

Im having issue with my whmcs payment procedure. The invoice are being sent correct, and my customers can open it and proceed to payment site. As payment gateway im using Stripe.

Now the issue is that on the payment site, the ammount are being changed to an invoice i've payed myself as an test. And not only that, but my credit card info are also there.

I would be very thankful to get some help with this!

Kind regards,
Elias

IM using the built in Stripe module. IM using autoauth on the invoice, bur as i Said they get to the right invoice bur when clicking pay now they get forwarded to another invoice.

my customers experienced it themselves, and then when i sent in from their Mail the same happened.

7 hours ago, steven99 said:

That is odd behavior.  Does that continue if you switch to the standard six template if you're using a custom one?   Though that shouldn't allow them to see an invoice for a different client.  Do you have any other modules  (addons, etc) ?

The same thing happens when i use the six template. I have only changed the css of the checkout window to look more like stripe. No other add-ons as far as i know. Im only using stripe and other built in modules for domain registration.

2 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@eliasaphram Did this happen when you when to a client profie and updated the credit card data?  Or is this on your own Client ARea when you pay a testing enviroment

No i havent updated any credit card info on any client. When i saw that my card info was visable i whent to my account and deleted the card info. But its still there when clients logs in. 

This is happening when a cient click on the invoice that is emailed out to them, and im using the github autoaut. So they are getting to the correct invoice, but when clicking "pay with card" they get to invoice #30 every time.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

This is indeed very strange. I will suggest opening a ticket with WHMCS support so that this issue can be investigated properly. Do not forget to provide WHMCS login access and full steps to replicate the issue, in the ticket. 

23 minutes ago, WHMCS Sachin said:

This is indeed very strange. I will suggest opening a ticket with WHMCS support so that this issue can be investigated properly. Do not forget to provide WHMCS login access and full steps to replicate the issue, in the ticket. 

Im not able to open a ticket, as i've got a license through a2hosting reseller. I tried to do so, but i couldnt find any way to do it.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst
10 minutes ago, eliasaphram said:

Im not able to open a ticket, as i've got a license through a2hosting reseller. I tried to do so, but i couldnt find any way to do it.

As your license is through a WHMCS reseller, you can avail support (and create tickets) here: https://www.whmcs.com/reseller-support

14 minutes ago, WHMCS Sachin said:

As your license is through a WHMCS reseller, you can avail support (and create tickets) here: https://www.whmcs.com/reseller-support

13 minutes ago, brian! said:

I have now submitted a ticket and hoping that this will get solved, thank you all for your time and help!