Need help to configure Domain Registrars!

IamAQ

Hello everyone,

I want to configure Domain Registrars on my WHMCS. I have seen whmcs detailed documentation where they explain Domain Registrars. but I didn't understand where to start. 

They said ''the configuration function is a required function of all registrar modules"

but I didn't find this function. Do we have to create/upload the configure file for this or something? There is also a link provided i.e. https://github.com/WHMCS/sample-registrar-module 

Do we have to download files from here?

Please help and guide on the right track.
thanks, 

Just now, IamAQ said:

I want to configure Domain Registrars on my WHMCS. I have seen whmcs detailed documentation where they explain Domain Registrars. but I didn't understand where to start. 

are you already signed up with a registrar that is shown on that page?

A bit confused as what you're referring to is developing a registrar module but also saying you want to configure domain registrars and this post isn't in the developers community. 

So lets start from the beginning, which domain registrar are you trying to use? 

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the contribution @brian!,  @steven99

On 3/2/2019 at 12:37 AM, steven99 said:

A bit confused as what you're referring to is developing a registrar module but also saying you want to configure domain registrars and this post isn't in the developers community. 

Opss... Yes, I get so confused at that moment, I just wanted to configure the registrar reseller account, and  read the wrong article for registrar module development, 
But Its all good now 🙂