recaptcha invisible domain search field

xyzulu

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

I've not been able to reproduce this on my stock 7.7.0 installation here. You can see the Invisible Captcha tag is correctly displayed in the bottom-right corner, and there is no standard captcha.

Please ensure that your template is up-to-date, try clearing the template cache (Utilities > System > System Cleanup) and your browser cache.

firefox_2019-01-23_12-09-48.png

firefox_2019-01-23_12-10-21.png

11 hours ago, xyzulu said:

Despite enabling recaptcha invisible I still see the default whmcs captcha on my domain search page. Just me? Any suggestions?

methinks that you haven't chosen the "Six" template and are still using your previous "xyzulu" theme. 🙂

if I switch your site to use "Six", then the WHMCS captcha disappears and I can see the Google status message in the bottom right corner of your site...

Rx86KxQ.png

Great tip, thanks Brian

Strangely, while using a custom theme folder, I actually merged my small few css changes with the latest 7.7 templates..

I'll try to rename the folder and see if that is all it takes to resolve this..

Edit: Clearing the template cache was all that was needed.

And here I was sure that happened automatically on each upgrade. Anyway.. simple fix.. thanks!

Edited by xyzulu