Client Profile (Admin) - Products/Services, Domains, etc

splaquet

It'd be super convenient if a total was shown for the various Products/Services, Domains, and other products!

I have a client with a TON of domains. Active, Expired, Transferred, etc... It'd be a real time saver, if those counts could be also be included within the appropriate section.  I realize that there's a total count up top, in the Products/Services box, but some of these pages and up becoming *super* long to scroll back and forth in.

just my .02
- splaquet

13 hours ago, splaquet said:

It'd be super convenient if a total was shown for the various Products/Services, Domains, and other products!

exactly where ?

13 hours ago, splaquet said:

I have a client with a TON of domains. Active, Expired, Transferred, etc... It'd be a real time saver, if those counts could be also be included within the appropriate section.  I realize that there's a total count up top, in the Products/Services box, but some of these pages and up becoming *super* long to scroll back and forth in.

if you mean on the tabs, or in the tabbed pages themselves, then that would require WHMCS intervention as those pages are hardcoded. *shudders*

whereas, if you mean the opening Summary tab of the client summary page, the one with the summary boxes at the top and the summary tables, then you're in luck as it's one of the few admin area pages that uses an accessible template - meaning that you have direct access to the output and can manipulate it using Smarty, JS, hooks etc. 🙂

one option because you can access the summary arrays using Smarty in the template, count the different statutes and then output the status counts... e.g as plain text or labels...

E0zJwVm.png

.. or as buttons...

8xBoZzk.png

it will output the status count totals in the order that it finds them in the array - e.g., some clients may only have active domains and so that will be the only count shown.

b42pKFu.png

if you want to be thorough, you can output all domain status options with counts (whether applicable or not to the client)...

segcKOM.png

obviously, completed/suspended/terminated wouldn't apply to domains, but i'm quickly looping through an existing array in the template to save time - you could easily create a new array and loop thorough it, or just code each status individually and assign different colours to the output labels/buttons. thanks.png

Yeah, those screenshots are actually *exactly* what I was looking for! Thank you so much for sharing that post. I'm not sure how/why I wasn't able to find it on my own. 

Would it make sense to simply integrate that into the master templates, for everyone to use?

###

After submitting my reply, I went back through your post to find "the link" with more info... and hopefully the code mods to copy/paste. BUT, then after not finding a link, i realized that those must be screenshots of your own install?

If that's the case, would you mind sharing? (To save this guy from having to stumble through my first smarty template mods!)

Edited by splaquet

18 hours ago, splaquet said:

After submitting my reply, I went back through your post to find "the link" with more info... and hopefully the code mods to copy/paste. BUT, then after not finding a link, i realized that those must be screenshots of your own install?

I had them in my original post, but then decided to remove them because of this thread being in Feedback and not wanting to post code in a thread that might get deleted or unseen by others - literally, who bothers to read the feedback threads?!? I wouldn't even bet any money that anyone of importance @ WHMCS reads them!

18 hours ago, splaquet said:

If that's the case, would you mind sharing? (To save this guy from having to stumble through my first smarty template mods!)

that was my intention once I knew what I posted is what you wanted!

i'm not working today, so i'll write it up into a tutorial thread tomorrow, post it in a more appropriate förum and add a link to it here.

basically it's only 3 or 4 lines of Smarty code... and 3 of them wouldbe the foreach loop. 🙂

Thank you kindly Brian!

As I mentioned previously, it only seems as though this feature would be an obvious integration from the top. I realize that not many folks have clients with dozens or hundreds of services/products/domains... but, for those that do, the limitations of whmcs start appearing. 

Such as, having the client's primary key be set to their email! I realize that's how the "big guys" have it, but that doesn't mean that my clients can understand that. ..."you mean, I need to have seperate accounts setup for each artist, if I'm going to have each of our artists pay with their own CC and receive seperate invoices? How am I possibly thing to remember all of those logins?! ...and why do I receive so many emails from you?!" (From one of the artist managment companies that I represent)

In my opinion, following the masses puts you in line to meet the "average" expectations, but exceeding those expectations is what seperates you from the pack... putting you on track to become an industry leader. 

So Brian, on that note, I thank you for helping lead the pack! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @RLT - Nicholas,

Thanks for your suggestion, and thanks for sharing this customisation @brian!!

There is a "Status Filter" button above the service listing which can be used to filter services and domains by type. This is an oft overlooked button, so just wanted to highlight this standard option.

firefox_2018-12-14_15-23-33.png

• 1 month later...

@brian!, my apologies for not expressing my appreciation!  i've been so busy and so overworked lately... that i haven't been able to try your patch yet.  i truly appreciate your efforts though, and i totally will ASAP!!!

i'm still dealing with an "Executing System Queue" stuck cron issue, that's plagued me for nearly a year now.  i should probably focus on fixing functionality, before tweaking my cosmetics for convenience.  ...especially since WHMCS has been of no help in replying to my year old thread/issue 😕 

1 hour ago, splaquet said:

@brian!, my apologies for not expressing my appreciation!  i've been so busy and so overworked lately... that i haven't been able to try your patch yet.  i truly appreciate your efforts though, and i totally will ASAP!!!

no worries - I look forward to hearing what you think of it when you do. 🙂

@WHMCS John... i just resolved it!!! just now actually 😮 🤘🏻

i also just noticed that my last successful full cron, including DB backup -> remote ftp upload, hadn't completed since 2017-7-1

here's my original posting on the topic.  i went to reply back to that post with this entire reply, but the post was closed.  ...so, i'll post it here 😄 

so unfortunately, if you read through that thread, you'll see that i never 100% completed the support ticket.  not sure if the ticket support system has changed, but it'd be super awesome if we could create WHMCS profiles.  that way, filling in all of that extra info wouldn't be necessary to submit a single ticket.  

anyhow...

it has been so long, i really don't recall what it was that exactly tipped me off, that something in WHMCS wasn't properly executing.  there was something that was different though... something wasn't working correctly, but the core functionality was.  nothing threw me off my game enough to stop everything and focus on the issue, until now.

after reading through several threads on forums.cpanel & whmcs.community, i finally put enough pieces together to resolve the issue.  if i had to make an educated guess, it'd be that whmcs was having some serious issues with those large logs.  i'm not sure if it was a corrupt chunk, incorrect charset/collation, or something else, but it stopped.

so, piecing things together, i noticed that several folks were having issues with the size of the following two tables... as was I.

tbladminlog was nearly 200mb
tblactivitylog was nearly 12gb!?!?!

as most folks reporting an issue, my force cron command kept getting stuck.  I was having an odd issue with WHMCS yesterday, so I went to force run the cron again.  I saw a slightly different message this time.  i knew what the issue was (CloudLinux PHP mod that was unchecked), so i fixed it... but mine was still getting stuck at the last step (as it was before):

$ /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/domain/public_html/management/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv

WHMCS Automation Task Utility: all
==================================

Daily Cron Automation Mode

Queuing Tasks
-------------

Force run any tasks: ignore "in progress" and "is due"
 Task queues ready

Executing Application Queue
---------------------------

0/27 [░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   0% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 24.0 MiB 
 Currency Exchange Rates
  1/27 [▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   3%  1 sec/27 secs 24.0 MiB 
 Product Pricing Updates
  2/27 [▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   7%  1 sec/14 secs 24.0 MiB 
 Invoices
  3/27 [▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  11%  1 sec/9 secs 24.0 MiB 
 Late Fees
  4/27 [▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  14% 2 secs/14 secs 24.0 MiB 
 Credit Card Charges
  5/27 [▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  18% 7 secs/38 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Invoice & Overdue Reminders
  6/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  22% 9 secs/41 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Domain Renewal Notices
  7/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  25% 9 secs/35 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Cancellation Requests
  8/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  29% 9 secs/30 secs 44.0 MiB 
 Overdue Suspensions
  9/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  33% 10 secs/30 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Overdue Terminations
 10/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  37% 10 secs/27 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Fixed Term Terminations
 11/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  40% 10 secs/25 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Inactive Tickets
 12/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  44% 10 secs/23 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Delayed Affiliate Commissions
 13/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  48% 10 secs/21 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Affiliate Reports
 14/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  51% 10 secs/19 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Email Marketer Rules
 15/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  55% 11 secs/20 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Credit Card Expiry Notices
 16/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░]  59% 11 secs/19 secs 40.0 MiB 
 SSL Sync

[ERROR] PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and   (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' in /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php:335
Stack trace:
#0 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php(335):    
PDOStatement->execute(Array)  
#1 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php(706):    
Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Database\MySqlConnection),     
'select `userid`...', Array)  
#2 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php(669):    
Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback('select `userid`...', Array, Object(Closure))        
#3 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php(342):    
Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('select `userid`...', Array, Object(Closure))   
#4 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Query/Builder.php(1583):
Illuminate\Database\Connection->select('select `userid`...', Array, true)  
#5 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Query/Builder.php(1569):
Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->runSelect()  
#6 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Query/Builder.php(1813):
Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->get(Array)   
#7 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Eloquent/Builder.php(442):       
Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->pluck('userid', 'domain')      
#8 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Task/SslStatusSync.php(0):    
Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->pluck('userid', 'domain')   
#9 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Task/SslStatusSync.php(0):    
WHMCS\Cron\Task\SslStatusSync->getNewDomains()  
#10 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Scheduling/Task/AbstractTask.php(0):  
WHMCS\Cron\Task\SslStatusSync->__invoke()       
#11 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Scheduling/Task/AbstractTask.php(0):  
WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\AbstractTask->execute()   
#12 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Console/Command/AbstractCronComma
nd.php(0): WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\AbstractTask->run()     
#13 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Console/Command/AbstractCronComma
nd.php(0):  
WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AbstractCronCommand->executeCollection(Object(WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\Collection))    
#14 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(259):  
WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AbstractCronCommand->execute(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput),    
Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))  
#15 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(844):      
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput),    
#16 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(192):      
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AllCommand),    
Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))    
#17 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(123):      
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput),      
#18 /home/domain/public_html/management/crons/cron.php(0):     
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput),        
#19 {main}  

Next Illuminate\Database\QueryException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations        
(utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' (SQL: select `userid`, `domain`    
from `tblhosting` where `domain` !=  and domain NOT IN (SELECT domain_name FROM tblsslstatus)) in     
/home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php:713
Stack trace:
#0 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php(669):    
Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback('select `userid`...', Array, Object(Closure))        
#1 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php(342):    
Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('select `userid`...', Array, Object(Closure))   
#2 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Query/Builder.php(1583):
Illuminate\Database\Connection->select('select `userid`...', Array, true)  
#3 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Query/Builder.php(1569):
Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->runSelect()  
#4 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Query/Builder.php(1813):
Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->get(Array)   
#5 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/illuminate/database/Eloquent/Builder.php(442):       
Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->pluck('userid', 'domain')      
#6 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Task/SslStatusSync.php(0):    
Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->pluck('userid', 'domain')   
#7 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Task/SslStatusSync.php(0):    
WHMCS\Cron\Task\SslStatusSync->getNewDomains()  
#8 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Scheduling/Task/AbstractTask.php(0):  
WHMCS\Cron\Task\SslStatusSync->__invoke()       
#9 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Scheduling/Task/AbstractTask.php(0):  
WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\AbstractTask->execute()   
#10 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Console/Command/AbstractCronComma
nd.php(0): WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\AbstractTask->run()     
#11 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Cron/Console/Command/AbstractCronComma
nd.php(0):  
WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AbstractCronCommand->executeCollection(Object(WHMCS\Scheduling\Task\Collection))    
#12 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(259):  
WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AbstractCronCommand->execute(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput),    
#13 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(844):      
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput),    
#14 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(192):      
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Command\AllCommand),    
Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))    
#15 /home/domain/public_html/management/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(123):      
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput),      
#16 /home/domain/public_html/management/crons/cron.php(0):     
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(WHMCS\Cron\Console\Input\CliInput),        
#17 {main}                                                                                                     

17/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░]  62% 11 secs/17 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Server Usage Stats
 18/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░]  66% 20 secs/30 secs 48.0 MiB 
 Overage Billing Charges
 19/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░]  70% 20 secs/28 secs 48.0 MiB 
 Client Status Update
 20/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░]  74% 20 secs/27 secs 48.0 MiB 
 Domain Expiry
 21/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░]  77% 20 secs/26 secs 48.0 MiB 
 Ticket Escalation Rules
 22/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░]  81% 20 secs/25 secs 48.0 MiB 
 Data Retention Pruning
 23/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░]  85% 21 secs/25 secs 48.0 MiB 
 WHMCS Updates
 24/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░]  88% 23 secs/26 secs 54.2 MiB 
 Run Jobs Queue
 25/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░]  92% 23 secs/25 secs 54.2 MiB 
 Domain Transfer Status Synchronisation
 26/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░]  96% 24 secs/25 secs 54.2 MiB 
 Domain Expiry Synchronisation
 27/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓] 100% 25 secs/25 secs 54.2 MiB

Sending Daily Cron Digest email

Executing System Queue
----------------------

3/4 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░]  75% 2 secs/3 secs 56.2 MiBHangup

EVERY FREAKIN' TIME!!!

###

so... jump ahead to yesterday (approx 1.5 years later)

i found a thread on cpanel forums that had someone perform that force cron with ptrace.  so:
$ strace /bin/php -q /home/oogleplop/public_html/management/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv

I noticed that it kept repeating these following lines, but not moving past them:

write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 261) = 261
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 262) = 262
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 263) = 263
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 264) = 264
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 265) = 265
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 266) = 266
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 267) = 267
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 268) = 268
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 269) = 269
write(8, "INSERT INTO `tbladminlog` (`id`,"..., 270) = 270

I finally just went into those two tables (tbladminlogtblactivitylog) and deleted all of the records from 2015%, 2016%, 2017% & 2018-0%

tbladminlog is now 9mb
tblactivitylog is now 63mb

as silly as it sounds... it finally, freakin', worked!  (as seen below)

IMO... WHMCS needs to create a solution to these ridiculously oversized and out of control logs.  i had my limit set to 10000 rows in general settings, and i've purged my logs several times.  but, from reading the forums and what others have said, it sounds as though these logs aren't touched by purging them.

$ /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/domain/public_html/management/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv

WHMCS Automation Task Utility: all
==================================
 Daily Cron Automation Mode

Queuing Tasks
-------------
 Force run any tasks: ignore "in progress" and "is due"
 Task queues ready

Executing Application Queue
---------------------------
  0/27 [░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   0% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 24.0 MiB 
 Currency Exchange Rates
  1/27 [▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   3%  1 sec/27 secs 24.0 MiB 
 Product Pricing Updates
  2/27 [▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   7%  1 sec/14 secs 24.0 MiB 
 Invoices
  3/27 [▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  11% 2 secs/18 secs 24.0 MiB 
 Late Fees
  4/27 [▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  14% 2 secs/14 secs 24.0 MiB 
 Credit Card Charges
  5/27 [▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  18% 7 secs/38 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Invoice & Overdue Reminders
  6/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  22% 10 secs/45 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Domain Renewal Notices
  7/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  25% 10 secs/39 secs 40.0 MiB 
 Cancellation Requests
  8/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  29% 11 secs/37 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Overdue Suspensions
  9/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  33% 11 secs/33 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Overdue Terminations
 10/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  37% 12 secs/32 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Fixed Term Terminations
 11/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  40% 12 secs/29 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Inactive Tickets
 12/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  44% 12 secs/27 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Delayed Affiliate Commissions
 13/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  48% 13 secs/27 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Affiliate Reports
 14/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  51% 26 secs/50 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Email Marketer Rules
 15/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  55% 26 secs/47 secs 42.0 MiB 
 Credit Card Expiry Notices
 16/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░]  59% 27 secs/46 secs 42.0 MiB 
 SSL Sync
 17/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░]  62% 3 mins/5 mins 42.0 MiB 
 Server Usage Stats
 18/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░]  66% 3 mins/5 mins 48.0 MiB 
 Overage Billing Charges
 19/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░]  70% 3 mins/4 mins 48.0 MiB 
 Client Status Update
 20/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░]  74% 3 mins/4 mins 48.0 MiB 
 Domain Expiry
 21/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░]  77% 3 mins/4 mins 48.0 MiB 
 Ticket Escalation Rules
 22/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░]  81% 3 mins/4 mins 48.0 MiB 
 Data Retention Pruning
 23/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░]  85% 3 mins/3 mins 48.0 MiB 
 WHMCS Updates
 24/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░]  88% 3 mins/3 mins 54.2 MiB 
 Run Jobs Queue
 25/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░]  92% 3 mins/3 mins 54.2 MiB 
 Domain Transfer Status Synchronisation
 26/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░]  96% 3 mins/3 mins 54.2 MiB 
 Domain Expiry Synchronisation
 27/27 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓] 100% 3 mins/3 mins 56.2 MiB

Sending Daily Cron Digest email

Executing System Queue
----------------------
 4/4 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓] 100% 17 mins/17 mins 62.2 MiB

[OK] Completed