Hide nameservers option in domain sign up

3 hours ago, spartanza said:

As the title says, I would like the ability to hide the "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers" option on the domain sign up on specific services only

then it's going to be a variation on the hook I posted in the thread below...

<?php

/**
* Configure Domain Settings For Products
* @author brian!
*/

add_hook("ClientAreaPageCart",1,function($vars){

global $productinfo;
   $validproducts = [1,2,3,4,5,45];

if (in_array($productinfo['pid'],$validproducts)) {
       return array("owndomainenabled" => "");        
   }
});

$validproducts is an array of product IDs that you want to HIDE the existing domain option for - so all you should need to do is edit that array, and those products will not give the user the option of using their own domain during ordering. :idea:

• 5 years later...

This code  is using a ClientAreaFooterOutput hook to inject a JavaScript snippet into the footer of the client area pages.
This script hides all domain nameserver input fields by selecting elements with names starting with "domainns" and then hiding the closest parent element with the class "col-sm-4."

This is an effective approach to hide the domain nameserver input fields on the client area pages.
When the page loads, the script will run, and all the nameserver input fields will be hidden.

You will also need to edit the /lang/english.php file.
//$_LANG['domainnameservers'] = "Nameservers";
//$_LANG['cartnameserversdesc'] = "If you want to use custom nameservers then enter them below. By default, new domains will use our nameservers for hosting on our network.";

Please make sure to place this PHP code in a file for example.  remove_nameservers_code.php within the includes/hooks directory of your WHMCS installation.

<?php
add_hook('ClientAreaFooterOutput', 1, function() {
    return <<<HTML
    <script>
        $(document).ready(function() {
            // Hide all domain nameserver input fields
            $('[name^="domainns"]').closest('.col-sm-4').hide();
        });
    </script>
    HTML;
});

Edited by vb2cans