Domains and services search from admin area issue

I upgraded our WHMCS from version 5.3.14 to version 7.5. After upgrading I have problem with domains/services search from admin area. I'm getting 500 internal server error on AJAX call from whmcs/admin/templates/blend/js/scripts.min.js to whmcs/admin/search.php. I'm using PHP 7.2. Is this problem maybe is related to cUrl version (currently it is 7.59.0)?

If someone had a similar problem, or have some idea how to overcome this problem I'd be happy to hear some potential solution.

Thanks in davnace!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @WHMCS John,

Thanks for your reply. I enabled Display Errors option, replicated the problem, but there is nothing in the Activity Log related with my issue with domains and other products or services search option from WHMCS Admin area. 

If you need I can send you link to phpinfo() to make sure that server supports the requirements for WHMCS 7.5.

Thanks

Best regards

On 4/23/2018 at 9:51 PM, vasil_uhmk said:

I upgraded our WHMCS from version 5.3.14 to version 7.5. After upgrading I have problem with domains/services search from admin area. I'm getting 500 internal server error on AJAX call from whmcs/admin/templates/blend/js/scripts.min.js to whmcs/admin/search.php. I'm using PHP 7.2. Is this problem maybe is related to cUrl version (currently it is 7.59.0)?

If someone had a similar problem, or have some idea how to overcome this problem I'd be happy to hear some potential solution.

Thanks in davnace!

exactly have this issue, happend in whmcs 7.5 and 7.5.1, any update?

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

With the Display Errors option enabled, open your browser's network anaylser tool, reproduce the problem, inspect the POST and look at the Response.

This should show an error message.

Please share that here for us to review.