Domain renewals page missing

the v7.5 release notes do mention the following...

Improved Domain Renewals Experience - WHMCS 7.5 includes changes to the client area domain renewal experience including a new unified page for ordering renewals via the shopping cart, live real-time cart preview, more informative and helpful information display, domain search for customers with lots of domains + new grace and redemption period information and pricing display.

whmcs-v75-domain-renewal-ui.png

having not tested the v7.5 release during the beta period, I can't tell you what the URL would be - but try viewing the cart using standard_cart, rather than your custom orderform template, and the renewals link in the sidebar may tell you.

3 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @Si,

The file path varies depending upon your Friendly URLs setting, but it will be one of:

• /cart/domain/renew
  • index.php/cart/domain/renew
  • index.php?rp=/cart/domain/renew

So, I found out it is the latter of those.  It doesn't appear anywhere in my sidebar menus etc,

So, do I have to create a redirect in .htaccess or is there somewhere I can go in my theme to amend this to the correct url.

And finally, are there any other core urls that have changed?

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Si,

All the links in the client area will point to the appropriate location without the need for any changes. However if you have hooks in place customising the links, it's possible that is overriding the automatic ones.

I don't believe the URL for any other UIs have changed.

Hmmm, the only way I was able to fix this was to turn off Full Friendly Rewrite URL's and return to Basic URLS which is a real bummer for search engine optimisation and bookmarks made by clients.  Seems like a backwards step.  I don't have any hooks in place customising the links.