smarty->assign on ClientAreaPage Hook

servetas

Question

Hello All,

I am trying to following part of code within the viewinvoice page but the paymentbutton is not updated. Is the smarty->assign option still supported?

<?php 
function custom($vars)
{
    global $smarty;
	if ($vars['filename'] == 'viewinvoice' && $vars['status'] == 'Unpaid') {
		$smarty->assign('paymentbutton', "BG");
	}
}
add_hook('ClientAreaPage', 1, 'custom');
?>

The hook seems to run but the paymentbutton is not updated. Does anyone have the same issue? How can we update the paymentbutton?

4 answers to this question

So, I come back with the same issue run on 7.4.1. I am using the code below but the paymentbutton of the invoice is not updated:

function custom_bank_gateway_text($vars) {
    global $details;
    global $_LANG;
    if ($vars['filename'] == 'viewinvoice' && $vars['status'] == 'Unpaid' && $vars['paymentmethod'] == 'Bank Transfer') {
        return array("paymentbutton" => "Hello User!");
    }
}
add_hook('ClientAreaPage', 5, 'custom_bank_gateway_text');

The payment button keeps showing the bank details section that has been set on WHMCS admin center.

as @brian! code shows, you may use "ClientAreaPageViewInvoice" instead of "ClientAreaPage" (the last one doesn't work as it did in the past), also no need to check for current file name as your your function will only run in view invoice page:

function custom_bank_gateway_text($vars) {
    global $details;
    global $_LANG;
    if ($vars['status'] == 'Unpaid' && $vars['paymentmethod'] == 'Bank Transfer') {
        return array("paymentbutton" => "Hello User!");
    }
}
add_hook('ClientAreaPageViewInvoice', 5, 'custom_bank_gateway_text');