Metadata lock in MySQL DB on Cron

nitaish

I am facing issues with WHMCS for which I even raised multiple support tickets. Instead of helping to resolve the issues, they simply say I have to check it at the server end as it is some issue with the server and not with whmcs. I also changed the server, switched to a new server with high speed ssd storage and there is only my whmcs portal hosted on it. The issue still did not resolve. I wonder if WHMCS is capable of providing support or not. Is there anyone who can provide support for the issues faced by me? As I think WHMCS only wants to make money, not provide support to its customers.

My issue is not with Alter statements, but select statements. I have also tried the solution mentioned in the above URL. I have made some changes suggested by WHMCS support who finally thought they should reply. Let's see if it resolves the issue that I am facing.

If you're still seeing issues, then insist the ticket be escalated to a higher level of support. Most of the time, you're going to run into l1 support that isn't capable of handling your issues. 

Have them bump that to an advanced /L2 team. I don't recall offhand what term WHMCS uses for that team. THEY should be able to at least look at the issue for you and determine what's going on, if it isn't a server issue (or if it is).

As you're somewhat vague as to what the issues are, they may indeed be with the server itself. Just because you moved servers doesn't mean the issues aren't with the server. Crappy server is still crappy server.

What, specifically are you seeing issues with?

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having.

If you can reply with a detailed response regarding what issue you are facing, how it manifests itself, and what errors you are encountering I would be happy to advise on the issue, to the best of my ability.

Thanks!