Upgrade/Downgrade Product Options Cart 6.3 Price False

dellbook

After updating to the 6.3 no prices are displayed when I make a product option up/downgrade.

All prices are 0.00 in the selection list

Has any of you here have a solution?

if it's a bug, the only thing to do is report it to WHMCS via a support ticket or a Bug Report... I suspect as there are many other previous bugs with v6.3, they'll be working on a v6.3.1 maintenance release and so the sooner they know about the issue, the sooner they can work on a solution.

WHMCS haven't updated their demo site to v6.3.0 yet, and I don't have it installed locally, so I can't confirm if this is a general issue or linked to your setup.

Edited by brian!

Hello Brian

They said that all price fields in the options with prices must be filled so I did and it still does not work. Then, the access would have because the problem can not be traced. WHMCS can never understand problems only if many customers complain that fix the problem funny. Also I have this said then in beta forum ever that will not do it. It is very annoying as this is an option that is required if you want to provide updates of options. Even this is not the module or so it goes in any product