View Ticket in Client Area and Ticket Reply List Order

sentq

When I go to General Settings -> Support -> Ticket Reply List Order, then switch between "Descending" and "Ascending", list order of ticket replies only apply in admin area.

However it's not the case in client area, ticket replies will be displayed in the same order every time.

using WHMCS v6.1.1, didn't test with WHMCS v6.2 yet, but can't find related record in ChangeLog

Hello Sentq,

This is an interesting report. The question is: "is this a bug or a feature request?" For us to consider something a bug it needs to be behavior that is different then the author intended or a regression of previous behavior. In this case I checked the source code and found nothing attempting to load the setting and make choices depending on it. This indicates this is really a feature request. I did a quick search in our feature request system and found this feature request already submitted:

https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/ticket-reply-list-order

I encourage you to up vote the request and anyone else interested to do the same if they think a setting to allow the client area to be toggled is a useful thing.

Have a great day,

Nate C