Hi everyone

Using this and its great, however i want to display it a different way in the custom theme im creating and i'm a bit stuck. 

Basically instead of having this in the sidebar i've created a custom area in the header on my theme and i want to display this as a dropdown item.  What way can i add this to the required section of my theme?

Hi Matt,

21 hours ago, mwndesign said:

Basically instead of having this in the sidebar i've created a custom area in the header on my theme and i want to display this as a dropdown item.  What way can i add this to the required section of my theme?

it's difficult to tell without knowing exactly where you mean, e.g by theme do you mean WHMCS or WordPress... :?:

• if it were in the navbar of a WHMCS page, you could use a navbar hook (primary or secondary) to display a balance.
  • if you wanted it as a panel on the homepage when the client is logged in...
  • if this header is within WHMCS, when the client is logged in, there will be a Smarty variable available - {$clientsdetails.credit} that stores the numeric balance (e.g with no currency prefix/suffix) of that client - though if they're logged in, you can access their currency too and add that to the output.
  • you could write an action hook (basically stripping out the sidebar code from sentq's hook) that could assign the credit balance, with the correct currency formatting already in it, to a new variable and that could be accessible in every WHMCS page.
  • if the header is outside of WHMCS (e.g WordPress), then you could use a data feed to get the balance, though there would be complications in verifying the user...

Hi Brian

Thanks for the reply, i figured it out very late last night / early hours of this morning. 

The way i've got it set is within WHMCS.  I have created a custom theme and placed a button that shows a popover next to where the notifications area is displayed within the Six theme. 

I added debug into clientareahome and looked through the hooks that are found within the debug window.  This is what i am using now to display the clients account balance: {$clientsstats.creditbalance}

This displays the currency and also the amount within their account.

14 hours ago, mwndesign said:

This is what i am using now to display the clients account balance: {$clientsstats.creditbalance}

good spot - i'd forgotten about that array.

• Like 1

It works fine for me, too. Thanks @brian!

The only issue i have is that the display is something like this: €587.45, although i have set  at Whmcs setup the currency to be displayed as €587,45

So, it is a bit confusing. Is there solution?

21 minutes ago, Aris.N. said:

The only issue i have is that the display is something like this: €587.45, although i have set  at Whmcs setup the currency to be displayed as €587,45

So, it is a bit confusing. Is there solution?

quick fix is to change...

'label' => '<h4 style="text-align:center;">'.$pricegetCurrency['0']->prefix.$client->credit.' '. $getCurrency['0']->suffix.'</h4>',

to...

'label' => '<h4 style="text-align:center;">'.formatCurrency($client->credit, $client->currency).'</h4>',

and you no longer need the #Get Currency block of code... i've worked from the v1.1 version on page 1 and attached a modified file.

WHMCS_SixTemplateCreditBalance.php

• Thanks 1

Thanks a lot, I am using it from many years 😉

How to show this in Sidebar panel of every page whichever contain Sidebar? (Secondary Sidebar or every type of sidebar)

25 minutes ago, DewlanceHosting said:

How to show this in Sidebar panel of every page whichever contain Sidebar? (Secondary Sidebar or every type of sidebar)

it's already displayed in every page except for pages where client are not logged-in, could you explain what you mean in more details?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sentq said:

it's already displayed in every page except for pages where client are not logged-in, could you explain what you mean in more details?

Oh, You are right.

I was thinking about adding it to non-logged in sidebar order category page but now I think it will be distraction to customer and they will start adding fund instead of purchasing product. ;)

How can I move css box to center. I use this css code in class ="col-sm-offset-3" (I even use col-sm-offset-4 but does not set in center)

Any help?

Screenshot attached.

gift-card.gif

14 hours ago, DewlanceHosting said:

I was thinking about adding it to non-logged in sidebar order category page but now I think it will be distraction to customer and they will start adding fund instead of purchasing product. 😉

if they aren't logged in, how would you know how much their credit balance was ?

If a user isn't logged in then it wouldn't pick anything up to display, as the information is pulled from the database for each user.

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Edited as per client request

1 hour ago, brian! said:

if they aren't logged in, how would you know how much their credit balance was ?

Yes, I will not add this.

I saw this Widget already showing on most of pages.

Any solution for fixing this issue? If I remove this hook then it go back to exact position. I tried to add space, <br>, etc code but can't get success from last 4 to 6 hours 😢

move it.png

2 minutes ago, DewlanceHosting said:

Any solution for fixing this issue? If I remove this hook then it go back to exact position. I tried to add space, <br>, etc code but can't get success from last 4 to 6 hours 😢

it's a known issue with WHMCS when there are too much sidebar content - sentq posted a hook fix earlier in this thread

failing that, thememetro posted another similar fix...

basically it's a css issue - so one of them should solve it.

• Party/Celebrate 1

3 hours ago, Aris.N. said:

i was wondering if it is possible to display the clients credit balance info as a panel.

• Thanks 1

When you don't have the credit balance setup to auto pay invoices, how can the client pay an invoice using their credit balance?

3 hours ago, Amcom said:

When you don't have the credit balance setup to auto pay invoices, how can the client pay an invoice using their credit balance?

I located the answer, from the unpaid invoice you can apply credit to pay the invoice.

"We do not allow depositing funds in advance with us at the current time."

How can i enable that client allowed to add funds on their account.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:32 PM, arsalahmed786 said:

"We do not allow depositing funds in advance with us at the current time."

You need to enable it in the settings. 

Setup > General Settings > Credit & check the top box it says (" Tick this box to enable adding of funds by clients from the client area ")

On 12/01/2019 at 16:32, arsalahmed786 said:

https://docs.whmcs.com/Add_Funds

To enable the add funds option in the client area, go to Setup > General Settings > Credit and tick the enable box and configure the minimum and maximum amounts you want to allow.

• Thanks 1