invoice_items does not show the first item in email templates

This was first reported here, but deemed not reproducible.

Keep in mind that it's not referring to the {$invoice_html_content} variable that is the default for email templates -- that's probably why nobody else is seeing this. You would have to custom build your template to loop through invoice items yourself like this:

{foreach key=num item=line_item from=$invoice_items}<tr><td>{$line_item.description}</td><td class="price">{$line_item.amount}</td></tr>{/foreach}

When I then send the email template "Credit Card Payment Confirmation" with that in it, the email only shows the second line of a two-line-item invoice.

Try disabling Rich-Text editor, write that code and save it like that.

I had similar problems, e-mail was showing only one item, and i found out it was because of the Rich-Text editor which made some idiotic changes like closing the foreach loop before it should.

Try disabling Rich-Text editor, write that code and save it like that.

I had similar problems, e-mail was showing only one item, and i found out it was because of the Rich-Text editor which made some idiotic changes like closing the foreach loop before it should.

That fixed it! Thanks for commenting :) I should have noticed that button to disable rich text; silly me.

• 3 weeks later...